INTERESTING TO SEE PETROHAWK RELEASE THEIR NUMBERS SO QUICKLY ON ELM GROVE #63. IT WAS COMPLETED LESS THAN A MONTH AGO. MEANWHILE CHESAPEAKE IS PAYING FINES TO NOT REVEAL THEIR NUMBERS. THEY ARE KEEPING THERE NUMBERS CLOSE; WHILE SELLING OTHER NG PLAYS TO GET ALL THE ACREAGE THEY CAN HERE. THEY ARE THE BIGGEST, FOR A REASON; EVERYONE SHOULD JUST WAIT UNTIL THEY ARE APPROACHED TO LEASE. THATS WHEN YOU KNOW THEY REALLY WANT IT. NO ONE CAN MAKE YOU SIGN, JUST WAIT 'TIL YOU GET THE DEAL YOU WANT.

Views: 92

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

TRUE, IF THESE NUMBERS CONTINUE I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF MORE GORILLAS DO LIKE BP & SHELL AND PICK UP THERE STAKE IN INLAND SHALE PLAYS. THEN YOU MIGHT SEE A BP/CHK PARTNERSHIP, AS THEY ALREADY HAVE A RELATIONSHIP IN OKLAHOMA.
I'll be willing to talk to Exxonmobile! My phone rings for all of the O&G companies. I might even answer the darn thing! LOL
Jaybird, minor correction - ExxonMobil. Common mistake.
I stand corrected!
I've read that Shell is backing EnCana in this play. My hope is with this backing EnCana will have deeper pockets and be able to get more wells up quicker, especially considering their leasing in rural South Bossier. They are talking about having two wells started by September (one in our section and one in the section to the east of us).
Anyone listen to the XTO earnings call this morning? I think they really played down the potential of Haynesville Shale during the questions portion of the call. I also think they questioned the credibility of one or more of the key players in the shale. Listen to the call, its very interesting...http://biz.yahoo.com/cc/6/95076.html. Ironically, they apparently have a play in the HS...and, oh by the way, they announced a public offering later today. Go Figure their motives.
I hear that Total is running title in Rapides Parish. "Go World Players". Define the shale. How far South does it run?
When you say Total is running title, are you saying that Total is a company and they are researching land titles? Excuse my lack of vocabulary but would appreciate some clarification. I assume that this is O&G lingo.
Total Petro Fina SA, French company.
YOU ARE CORRECT MrC, CHK IS THE SHALE SLUGGER AT THIS TIME, AND DOESN'T LOOK TO GIVE UP THE TITLE EASILY.
I heard GMX is overtaking CHK in acreage. Quietly.
Total is a European O&G player. Their entry into the HS would be a pretty remarkable step I think.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service