I live in Anderson Island and was wondering what association to join.

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Joe - We're hoping to get Anderson Island to join us in the ShreveCentre Coalition. Hang tight and more information should come out soon. Have you heard of SCC?
No I havn't but hope to get into a good association. Joe
I live in the Eastwood townhouse/association and would like to find out what other associations have joined ShreveCentre Coalition. We received a letter from Twincities Development 7-26-08, and to meet to a meeting yesterday evening but with short notice, we unable to attend. Their is supposed to be another meeting 8-7-08. Eastwood Association didn't tell us until yesterday morning. I would like to know if 1. What is the difference between the letter from TwinCites and ShreveCentre Co. 2. What other associations are joining ShreveCentre and Eastwood Associations.
Thanks, Rick Branch
Rick and Joe, The ShreveCentre Coalition will eventually be made up of 24 HOA's in SE Shreveport and neighborhoods like Broadmoor, Captain Shreve, South Highlands, etc. It is expected to be a parcel of land from I-49 to the Red River, which should get us better offers. It is a huge task - the SCC is still organizing, and people are scrambling to pass out information in their HOA's and neighborhoods. Please hold tight and don't sign any leases. The SCC will be coming out with more info. soon. Search on this site for the ShreveCentre Coalition and read the blogs on the Times website. Pass the word to your neighbors.
Thanks, does SCC plan sending out info before the meeting scheduled for 8-7-08 @ Methodist Church off Youree?
rickbranch - To my knowledge, this meeting is NOT open to the public, it is for HOA board members only. The SCC is still trying to organize and finalize some items that got tabled from the last meeting, which was hectic and 3 hours long because a crowd showed up with questions, taking time away from official business. If folks want faster information from the SCC, they need to give them some breathing room. Please pass the word.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service