this discussion will be closing soon please respond to

$$$$$ Your Area & Your Lease offers As of July 14th $$$$$$ moving froward

Views: 678

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Well it sounds like your really going to kill any expectations of getting anything in the Greewood area with that statement. WOW Not good news IF what you are saying is true. SO how does one find out for sure then?? Sure are a lot of folks in Greewood trying to lease. Guess we will see. Anyone else have any info on this 1950s lease stuff? A lot of folks are going to be sick if this is true.
A good friend of mine worked with his neighbors in Stonewall and rallied together to unify. They were about to sign for 6000/acre up front/30 royalty but stopped short. They were approached by an investment banker and he said he could get them 15000/acre and 27 royalty.

Hoping that if we in Southern Hills do as good a job unifying maybe we can get his numbers.

Patrick G.
Where in Sabine? I'm interested in the Convers, Noble, Oak Grove area. Any action there?
J. Martin
In Sabine, now hearing $15,000/acre......there and in far Southern DeSoto.....apparently, the Shell wells are becoming public knowledge of having "confirmed the extension southward" at least to their latest wells in northern Sabine Parish.
Hey Brenton, where did you get this info? Would that be the Pleasant Hill location?
Last night a meeting was called of sabine landowners, by a group of attorney's charging 6% only on the lease bonus, they said they said they had pooled a previous package together of Sabine land and got $13,000 per acre. This seems to be in line with your thread.
I heard folks in the Ellerbe Road area got an offer of $16,500 per acre. Not sure of the royalty.
Updated information...Petrohawk offered $16,500 with 25% royalty to the Ellerbe Road people. No deal has yet been finalized.
I heard Country Club Estates just signed a deal for $27,000.00 and 25% but I do not know which company.
I could sign for 27k. lol
Can anyone else confirm this 27k in country club estates.Where is that located?
From what I heard Country club Estates have not signed at all. THEY are wanting 27k per acre.Wish them luck. LOTS of Rumers out there.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service