Has anyone received a royalty check ? If so, how soon after the completion of the well did you receive the check?

Views: 436

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Parker - IMO, the biggest value of this site and it's expert/experienced members is that the kinds of questions that Jimmy D asked can be answered & discussed. Krow admitted to omitting information to serve as bait. Had Jimmy D not asked for clarification, the incomplete information may have created further confusion. How does this muddy the waters?

Best - sesport :0)
sesport,

I DISAGREE.

If you read carefully you can usually spot the nonsense from the wording of the first post. Jimmy Dale isn't the first and won't be the last.

I find it odd that you refuse to see the clarity in it.
Parker - I checked Jimmy D's profile page. S/He joined 19 hrs. ago and immediately posted this question.

Reply by Jimmy Dale 19 hours ago
Where does the law specifiy that royalties must be paid within 90 days of first production?

I find it to be a reasonably genuine question that could have been answered directly and completely.

Guess, think that I know.
JK - Some members bring previous knowledge & background to this site, I suppose. If you'd like to support your allegation that "for all [you] know it may be [me]." I would be happy to read the facts. If it is indeed someone else, present the facts and I will decide for myself.

sesport,

Surely you are kidding.

Jim gives people tools to take care of their business. He posted the statutes that a person would look to.

I don't see that he was remise in not posting anything else. Should he have to tell someone that they need to put a stamp on an envelope before they mail a letter.

The site is not populated by fools. I fail to see why you don't give up your allegiance to a landman that does not have the best interest of the majority of site members at heart.
Parker - Again, I found it to be a reasonably genuine question. As to your allegations re. my "allegiance to a landman," I'd like to hear your irrefutable facts in that matter, too.

sesport,

Jimmy Dale has given all of the information needed to see that he is a landman.

I have NEVER had a problem with someone being a landman.

I just think you are beating a dead horse. I don't see that Jimmie Dale contributed anything useful. This is only my opinion though and of course you are entitled to yours.
Parker, It ain't so much that, Krow can take care of himself. Jimmy called everyone at the top of the board a name. Just pull up the leaderboard and look at the names, two stand out that give very reliable information at all times and never get into pissing contests with any one, LesB and Dion. By slinging mud at the top of the site he is slinging mud at the whole site. Now who would benefit from this tactic?
Two Dogs,

People like Jimmy only throw mud. Why bother with being useful.
Quote Jimmy

"I can see that those who "lead" this site are here for the pat on the back they have failed to earn in the real world, and anyone who dares question the accuracy of anything they say will be summarily lined up to have poems laced with profanity written about them and posted on this or some other site."
A poem for Jimmy

"Here's to the craine that flew down the lane, lit on a pole, streched his neck and s*it a peck, and slowly closed his A** Hole."

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service