Has anyone received a royalty check ? If so, how soon after the completion of the well did you receive the check?

Views: 435

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I try to be as accurate as possible with my posts aswell.Thanks Gatr. I like your answer but it still begs the question....Where did that initial gas go? If they test it for 30 days do they have a continuous test for volume/psi or do they check it every-so-often? Heck I could do a flow test for 5 min and with a little formula come up will some awesome numbers. The real test will be when it goes open long term I suppose.. I am used to the part of Winn Parish where we get lots of holes and no $$$$...LOL
You don't know what you are talking about there are many wells producing from the Haynesville as far back a May.
To MY knowledge no Haynesville Play gas has made it to market.
Other production would by gas from existing well, some dating back to the 1930's.
Although the Haynesville Play has been know of for a long time it simply was too deep and too expensive to exploit.
I thank you for challenging my post, and wish that more people would challenge what they read and hear. REAL facts are srill few and far between.
MUCH respect offered to challenger. SALUTE!
Po Boy, I am holding the statement for my Aug Royalty check from Petrohawk and Elm Grove 63 is listed for the first time. These are the royalties for the month of June, so it only a payment for the first 4 days of production. That section has been under lease for years and most of the land owners are only getting 1/8 or 12.5% royalties, this is what I get and what others in my family receive. But for the first four days of production, my gross value was 1785.99 for my ten acres
Is this for one well?
Thank you Mr. Waldan for being so candid with us. I would love to hear from others in that area to help solidify what Mr. Waldan has stated. Not to question your integrity but to give as much info as we can to the people scrambling to find and sign those $2000 per acre agreements that their landman dropped off last week.Your info is sure to stir interests and second guessing. I hope we still use good sound judgement when it comes to our leases. There are no guarantees remember. With all that " risk " the O&G's have on their plates , you may not get a E.G.P. #63 in your backyard!
Thank you again Mr. Waldan and congrats on that check.If your tax checks get to be too much of a burden for you, please feel free to unload some on me. I will do all I can to help carry the burden for you . HA! HA! Have a great day and thanks again for the wonderful post.
What if he adopted me ? Rosebud said she would be my godmother a couple of months back but she ain't never signed any papers! I will be happy to pay taxes off "his" check , its just paying them from my check that will burn my hind-end up.
tHANK YOU, Since these appear to be from the Haynesville Plat, then the companies were developing this much furthur back than we have been lead to believe. If I may ask what was the time frame from leasing on the Elm Grove Hot Spot til it made a profit?
Royalties like that make the signing bonus a little less important,to me anyway.
This is the kind of post we need, facts not assumption, rumor,and hype.
Held in production since 1918?
and no royalties-WOW! That is something to think about, i've heard of some in Cali that went 50 and thought that was bad.

So I am understanding EG-63 IS a Haynesville Play operation?
Leasing, signing bonus, royalties seem so extreme compared to what little I heard of back in the 70's and 80's. And frankly I have no knowledge of any aspect of this entire field. Like most here, am trying to catch up and seperate fact from fiction.
I do not ask medical advice from my mechanic, nor coatings advice from my doctor. I am thankful for any thing a can learn from the landmen, oil pros, ACTUAL Leaseholder, lawyers etc. in this forum and hope they are not just here to laugh at our ignorance.
Thank you for your clear and concise information.
I Verifible knowledge in this field is: I saw a oil well in the distance. I am Learning .
lets just say this, if a person had land in the same section as elmgrove plantation 63 leased at 25%, right now, one acre should bring you close to $2,000 a month this will change according to how much gas they are getting out and what the current price of gas is. if there were more wells drilled the same way, you could multiply that times the number of wells. go look for yourself at http://geology.com/royalty
MTA,
The average royalty per well on the 6 wells was about $1500 per month. We are in a lease of 276 acres, we have 2.2 acres with a 20% no deduct royalty. This is in the Barnett Shale. Hope this helps.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service