Gotta love the way we are portrayed to the world!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2008/aug/17/gas.oil

Views: 177

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just a bunch of good ole country bumkins!
LOL, you guys too funny...I'm just an accidental heiress to some minerals...I live on an indian reservation in Montana in brown and white, single wide circa 1978 mobile home up a rutted dirt road, who's husband is covered everyday in concrete and mud from our concrete cutting business...oh yeah, did I mention that I'm scooter trash as well? Sounds like I'm as hard working of a folk- with morals and integrity as the rest of y'all. Heck they if don't like it guess what? I don't have to share!
I guess we could start a post "Limeys wanting to suck Hillbillies Gas" being that they pay twice as much as we do.
The "PBOL" gave the scooter trash moniker away.....
Mediocrity doesn't mean average intelligence, it means an average intelligence that resents and envies its betters.

I this case it could be "Media-mediocrity" I kill me...
I AM AN EAST TEXAS GAL BORN AND RAISED AND I WILL RAISE MY CHILDREN THE SAME WAY. YOU MAY THINK OF ME AS A HILLBILLY OR REDNECK.....BUT I TELL YOU WHAT..... I AM DOG GONE PROUD OF IT! IT DOES NOT INSULT ME ONE BIT! WE SOUTHERNERS HAVE A LOT OF PRIDE, BUT NOW WE HAVE A LOT OF MONEY!!
Hey North Louisiana HS shalers, as I read the discussion this morning I had a few chuckles and was reminded of the old Beverly Hillbillies episodes and was thinking about how Jethro might cypher out what all those naughts might mean that are gonna be behind them whole numbers, you know, like 1 with six or seven naughts behind it, man, it sure is gonna be nice for some of our local hillbillies to be able to put their 6th grade edgecasions to work cyphering out them numbers.
But as I thought about it, I begin to think about my dad, a verified Hillbillie from the coal mine hills of Kentucky who ended up in our proud state and met and married my mom because of a little spot down the road called Ft. Polk. He volunteered for duty because he was a young man from an under privelged, economically depressed area of the country, much like our area has been at times in the past. He served in the Army and the Navy and he settled into the low rolling hills of North Louisiana after his duty and raised 3 proud redneck hillbillie boys, of whom I was blessed to be one.
And when I read about how these oil and gas companies have decended on our area to reap the benefits of the natural resoures that God has blessed this area with, and how many of the area hillbillies will soon be taking "cheques" to area banks, I thought about what a great place we are in, the greatest nation on Earth, and one of the greatest states in that nation, where we have the right and freedom to own our own land and property and to be able to negotiate and sell our own mineral rights and become "hillbillie" millionaires without having to be subject to a British ruler or any other ruler for that matter; I couldn't help but be moved at the memories of many of this areas young "hillbillie redneck" sons and fathers who have proudly cared another title of "U.S. Leatherneck" into battle all over Europe fighting and dying to defend our freedoms and our rights and to defend Great Brittan and European lands; the British turned tail and ran in Louisiana in 1814 and they have been turning tail and running ever since and our "hillbillie, redneck, leathernecks" have been there time after time to cover their backsides and perserve their freedom while defending our right to lease our land and receive royalties and I am proud to be a north Louisiana hillbillie or redneck or whatever they want to call me and I'll stand shoulder to shoulder and hip to hip with my neighbors and fellow hillbillies and defend my little acre against foreign countries, east coast liberal newspapers, or oil and gas companies that think they can rip us off, or anybody else that wants to "descend on our area" and take advantage of or hurt our neck of the woods!!
Their left wing media would better serve their countrymen by staying out of our hillbillie business and focusing on the radical Islamists that are infiltrating and working to take over their nation, cause if they don't, it won't be long before they'll be whining for some of these same "redneck, hillbillie, millionaires" to come over there and shed our blood to defend their land again, and as far as I'm concerned that can kiss our hillbillie _$$e$!
Well said Rick. And another thing, George W. Bush is prettier than their horse-faced queen any day of the week! LOL
Well said.....

Coonman,

That's what I looked like back in high school, I will bring the mullet back.
me too.......... lmao

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service