I am a receiving royalties for land I own in Caddo Parrish currently. My question is who do I contact to have my land both surface and mineral rights value appraised.  What is the process in order for me to get a better understanding of all properties and information on the will which bears byname as a land owner?

Views: 275

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would use Philip Moon, Moon & Associates in Shreveport.


© 2023   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service