May he lead this great country with courage and wisdom.

Views: 318

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I also heard there was some kind of endangered mouse fixing to mess things up out west!
Guess Bobby Jindal shouldn't have boasted out loud about Louisiana being the only State that added jobs!
Looks like Obama is fixing to put a stop to that, huh?
KB,
I don't think, I would put our wars in the last 30 years on the level of WW II. What does it tell you when there wasn't even enough men to work the factories. Look up the numbers of Americans who serves in WW II and you will see it was awhole different ball game.
I see Congressmen Fleming is on the site. Congressman if your reading this, you did one hell of a good job of voting no for the stimulus. Keep voting no on anything they want to spend, and if you see Nancy P tell I got a bunch of mice she can have.
Give me their names and numbers so I can have a talk with them. Economic scholar, is code words, for Ivy league grad with too much time on his hands.
"Economic scholare" is code word for those who got us into this mess.
When did Barney Frank become a scholar?
I don't even think Barney Frank can pronounce the word scholar. I gringe when I have to hear him speak. I can't press the mute button fast enough!
That's why he's at top Maw, he's well qualified. Want to hear something funny!! He's writing a book about how he saved the
banking industry. Now that my friends is funny!! Now, this is not funny, a lot of people believe him.
KB, can you please tell us how you feel, now that the federal Appeals Court in San Francisco has turned down the efforts on part of the Obama administration to use wire taps. The same wire taps when used by the Bush adminstation were considered a gross civil rights violation by most people on the left.

My hat is off to the Obama administration for at least trying to use wire taps even though they were against them during the time he was campaigning. They have now obviously seen the need for them like the Bush adminstration did.
It matters not what Obama says, as his words don't really mean anything. He changes them later, so what he says today isn't relevant to the future because he will just say something different. In Louisiana, we call that lying, fibbing, etc. In the wonderworld of the Obama-ists, its just lovely!
I more of a Ward Churchill man myself, with such great teachers like him, it's hard for me to believe we have a problem with our educational system. I would throw William Ayers in there for kicks, but I won't.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service