May he lead this great country with courage and wisdom.

Views: 300

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

It's been a slow day on the GHS Jim. Glad you have come aboard.
Although he was not my choice, I hope he is the most successful President our country has ever had.

I hope that he can help bring both "broken" parties together to help our "one" great nation. I hope that he can truly unite selfish "factions" for the greater good of our country.

I am hopeful and will gladly cheer his successes.
If these two can be such good friends there's hope for Dem. and Rep.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBtFTF2ii7U
Dorcheated,
These words will be incorporated into my prayers. And they should be in the thoughts and prayers of every American regardless of who the President is. United we stand.
OGCalifornia,

How are you doing it's been a long time. I'm certainly willing to put my effort and resources in too it.
Awesome!!!!! We all better do everything we can to ensure the success of the country we say we love.
And even worse................3 women to contend with at home! And then there is the live-in Mother-in-law. Poor guy will need our prayers in the worse way!!!!
Are any of these things new?
Poor man .. his daughters will be hitting adolescence by the end of his first term .. he might want to ship them all off to Camp David. Or just move there him self.
Everyone keep the faith- That is all we can do at this point is hope and pray the he is a success because if he isn't you will hear a big flushing sound of this country going down the porcelin throne. Honestly, I think Weezy and George have moved on up and Florence is really calling the shots. I look at all the counter productive things that he has already done that were listed in this thread and I think everyone really needs to "WAKE UP". Sorry folks, I am not a racist, I think we all have "dun-tad-duhs" in every race. Hell I probably am one LOL. Take a look around at what is really going on in the US right now and if this is a forecast of things to come ya better hold on. I am frank, blunt and a realist. Sorry these are my views.
Brad, for goodness sake, the man has been in office for little more than a month! Dont get me started on GWs 8 year track record! By the way, if you refer to our 44th president and his family as The Jeffersons, what would you liken GW and his family to? Archie Bunker perhaps? Get behind him and the rest of the country! Be part of the solution and instead of being part of the problem.
Where was that same sentiment when GWB needed it? The idea that every single thing that went wrong during the last 8 years was personally brought on by GWB is going to wear real thin real fast just like it is not going to be an excuse for long that " it's only been a month ( 60 days, 6 months....he inherited it, etc, etc).

There are just a lot of problems in the world today. How Obama copes with them is very important. He does need support but support has to be earned to some extent. When people keep seeing what appera to be contradictions between what he said during the recent campaign and what he is doing in office that support is going to be harder and harder for him to earn except from those who are most forgiving of his errors. That group is even going to be shrinking.

He also can't blame every criticism on a racial divide either. At some point Obama and his backers have to step up and realize he asked for this job and should have known it wasn't going to be a cakewalk.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service