The Brenner est. well, serial #237811 was completed 09/07/2008 and reported an IP of 10,191 mcfd on Sonris on 10/15/2008. It is now one year later. Is it possible to find out what it is producing now? Where would one find that information or is it confidential? Thanks.

Views: 145

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Parker,

1) Exco
2) Questar
3) Petrohawk
4) Comstock
5) El Paso
1.Petrohawk
2.Exco
3.Questar
4.Chesapeake
5.Encana
6.Comstock
7.El Paso
Dead Last: Swepi (Shell)
1. Devon
2. Petrohawk
3. Chesapeake
4. EOG
5. Encana
What is interesting is to see the overlapping top 5:

Petrohawk on 3 (#3, #1, #2)
Exco on 2 (#1, #2, - )
Questar on 2 (#2, #3, -)
Chesapeake on 2 (-, #4, #3)
Encana on 2 (-, #5, #5)

Just signed a lease with Petrohawk, so it was nice to see the "ratings".
EOG over Exco is a puzzle to me, Skip???? Just wondering the rational, specifically in the Haynesville.
EOG has much more horizontal completion experience than EXCO. EXCO looks good in the Haynesville because they have good rocks. EOG is just now ramping up their development activity and should prove their capabilities regarding HA horizontal completions in the near future. Looking at completed wells across all plays in the U.S., the ranking by number of horizontal completions would be Chesapeake, Devon and EOG.
So has Shell, but I'd rather not have them as operator of my Haynesville section, though I agree that EOG is more than capable. I like the fact that Exco has the deep pockets of British Gas as a non-operating partner. I believe they will acquire more acreage and "get after it".
SB,
Maybe there is someone (anyone?) on this site who has land tied up with one of the SWEPI wells. Do any of these people talk to the workers on site to find out what's going on with SWEPI? Is there anyone who can shed light on why SWEPI has yet to produce a horizontal well??????
Jay -- If you look, SWEPI has drilled a lot of wells in Red River Bull Bayou Field (13N, 12W) and Trenton Field (just east of Spider Field). They have very few wells in Sabine Parish. They have even started drilling in Brackey Branch (17-13-10) and Thorn Lake (5-14-10), in some of the units that Encana has. They are not doing much in the high T, high P of Sabine Parish.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service