Hello girls and gals.Since I am stupid enough to be going in to town this close to Christmas, I was just wondering if I could pick up anything for you guys so everybody doesnt have to be treated as poorly as us last minute shoppers.
There is limited space available in my trunk so you need to be really convincing as to why your stuff should be picked up instead of somebody elses like Jim the "Benton Brawlers ", S.S.P., or any of the many other fine shalers on this site.If it is an ingredient, let me know what dish its going in because we all know thats the way to a mans heart.
If its an item for someone special, let me know why that person is so special.
This may be some of you clowns last chance to make the "List", so you better watch out. (Pun intended)

P.S. Hey KB rsp,
You never cease to amaze me and remind me all at the same time why I swoon over you the way I do!
I really dig a Chick that hates the Mall. (LOL) :-)

Views: 277

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Cathaus,
Its about what makes you happy at Christmas!
Being the semi official "booty" watcher of the RSP Pirates, I dont know if you would be out of uniform or not with a thong.

Just for clarification purposes.......
If worn on the head, thongs are far superior to breifs as the thong doesnt interupt television viewing nearly as much.

Either way, I will be happy to obligue. My wife has her claws securely inserted into my hind-end and would have no problem with me doing this small favor for you..........But I will check first just to make sure. You women can turn on a dime if something hits you just right.(LOL)

P.S. Please try to totally disregard the last two statements made by Ms. Maddog and Mr. Dorcheated..... I know I will !
Traffic game plan for Youree - To get across to Target or Sam's, travel south on Kings' Hwy. and cut through by Lowe's. For Barne's & Nobel/Kroger, go North (from 70th St.) on Kings' Hwy. and cut through behind Hobby Lobby. For Youree/Bert Kouns Wally World, cut through LSUS.

I ain't talking Airline Dr., don't like it, never have, never will. It should just be declared a major disaster and closed for the health & welfare of everyone.

It's time to just stop in Circle K and buy up their Twinkies for gifts. If you want to be extravagant, buy one of the various gift cards out on the racks.

BTW, you found my list yet? It was on a gum wrapper. I bet it's on the floorboard of the truck.
Sesport person,
Please don't buy me any Twinkie's or gift cards. I don't like Twinkies, and I heard gift cards may be from companies fixing to go bankrupt or thieves have stolen card #'s off the rack. I do like chocolate tho. Hope you had a cheery holiday.
Snake,
You said that thongs are far superior to briefs. I must correct you sir. A man does not wear thongs he wears a Banana Hammock.
Depends on how big his nose is. :0) (now that nose is a banana)
Well, actually wouldnt it depend on the size of the drawers in question ?
I'm sorry buddy,

I unleashed the lions on you. Now that I think about it that's what I was trying to do. Merry Christmas.
Well DCH,
Dont worry too much about those cute little lion cubs you unleashed.

Christmas is officially over and I attempted to do my best for my fellow Americans as far as their shopping lists go. Just wanted to let you know that I believe you have been sipping Ayahuasca ,if you guys think I am going to be standing in line making any returns for your hard to shop for selves! HA!HA!HA!
Snake,
Thanks for picking up the red satin panties for me while you were in Shreesport.
Note to self,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,satin panties and satin sheets do not a good nights sleep make. I slipped out of bed four times before finally taking the dang things off!
Hey Cathaus, did they create any static electricity.
Did anything light up in the Dark?
Two Dogs,
I generated enough energy to light up every dadburn Christmas tree in beautiful downtown Blanchard. My cheeks are still red and I'm not talking about the ones on my lovely face!

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service