Hello girls and gals.Since I am stupid enough to be going in to town this close to Christmas, I was just wondering if I could pick up anything for you guys so everybody doesnt have to be treated as poorly as us last minute shoppers.
There is limited space available in my trunk so you need to be really convincing as to why your stuff should be picked up instead of somebody elses like Jim the "Benton Brawlers ", S.S.P., or any of the many other fine shalers on this site.If it is an ingredient, let me know what dish its going in because we all know thats the way to a mans heart.
If its an item for someone special, let me know why that person is so special.
This may be some of you clowns last chance to make the "List", so you better watch out. (Pun intended)

P.S. Hey KB rsp,
You never cease to amaze me and remind me all at the same time why I swoon over you the way I do!
I really dig a Chick that hates the Mall. (LOL) :-)

Views: 277

Replies to This Discussion

Hope it ain't Earls
Willie Nelson, Grizzly Adams and ZZ Top? Hey, that is good company! When all my friends thought Andy Gibb was hot, I looovvved Barry! Who needs those baby-faced pretty boys! Crap..did I just give away my age away? LMAO
I dated an inflatable doll back in high school. She was a beauty, she was never late for our date, she never a ate awhole lot and she would never argue with me. She was also easy to clean up. Oops, I mean she looked good when she was cleaned up . I wanted to meet her parents but they lived in China. One night we went camping and she got a little to close the fire. I knew her heart melted for me, but I think she went overboard.
D. Watch your self, bud. You're skatin' on thin ice there. LOL!
Thank you Skipper,

Thick ice isn't any fun...lol
Skating away, on the thin ice of a new day - Jethro Tull. Thin ice is worse, D. LOL!
Okay, that belongs under the discussion about "What do you miss about the 70's." BTW, is he still around. Most of those guys are starting their revival tours, don't remember seeing anything about his.
Skipper,

Last time, I got to talking about JT I got in trouble.
I don't think the Aqua lung thing went over good.
lol
THAT IS SO WRONG! LOL
T. You don't like Jethro Tull? ssp. Ian Anderson and Jethro Tull had one of those PBS concerts broadcast about two or three years ago. It was a good performance. We just don't need to go off on a JT lyric jag. It got us in trouble once before. LOL!
naw. The plastic doll thingy. Jethro Tull lyrics can explain it all. ha ha

D...A plastic doll can't fry you up any "scrimps!"

Being Bad Taylor
Can we do the other JT ... James Taylor? More "folksy" but nobody will get sent to the principal's office.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service