Hi, wondering if someone could explain these numbers: Gas Del 17676,Flow Pres 8172,Shut in 8665,Choke 18,Upper Perf 12282,Lower Perf 16485?? Good or Bad? waiting on division orders 30-13n-13w thanks

Views: 89

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

krh, it means that at that particular point in time, the well in Section 30 of 13/13 was flowing at a rate of 17.676 million cubic feet of gas a day with flowing pressure of 8,176 pounds per square inch and had a shut in casing pressure of 8,665 pounds per square inch. While flowing at the rate of 17.676 million cubic feet of gas, it was doing so on a 18/64 inch diameter choke. The upper perforations were fractured at 12,282 feet and the lower most perforations were fractured as 16,485 feet. These depths include both the vertical and lateral (horizontal) portion of the hole. Hope that helps.
wow!Thanks so much.So grateful to you for breaking this down for me. Do they then" turn it back" to something less than that for regular flow?
So wait...is that good or bad? Is 17.676 a good flow?
That's very good production. They may or may not choke it back further. You can always call their Royalty Relations department to get an update.
is 17.676 in the thousands? or just 17? My ignorance is showing here, but when you go to a royalty calculator ,lets just say it looks really good when you put in 17,000..and not so much when you put in 17 LOL
Use 17000. It text at 17.676 million cubic feet to gas/day.
http://www.palandowner.com/royaltycalculator.php

If the calculator you are using calls for MMcfd, or in the link above Mmcfd, enter 17 or 17.7. If the calculator calls for Mcfd or mcfd, enter 17,676. One M adds three zeros to the end of your number. Two M adds six.
Sorry I said "text" at 17.676 mmcfd. I meant Tested at 17.676 mmcfd.
Like SB says above, millions. It also say's "waiting on pipeline" but that was 6 months ago. I'd call 'em and see where they're at.
I did call, they said it's been flowing since Oct. 16th ,and they would send out division orders within 120 days.I asked of flow rate then, and they said they weren't allowed do disclose those figures.They asked me just to wait...
I noticed on Sonris that the well in Sec. 8 of 14/14(Burford Land Well) allowable through June 2010 is 0. Does that mean Encana has shut this well in? Also, I am noticing that Encana is lowering its production on a lot of its wells here in north Desoto area. They are running some at 4mcfc
If any of them are east/west laterals, 4 mmcfd is about all they'll do.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service