Has the Haynesville peaked? (by Arthur Berman's brother separated at birth?)

Views: 180

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Les,
Are these pads 5 or more acres?
Linda, that is my understanding. The pads should also provide the room for any production equipment (separators, tanks, etc).
Thank you very much for the explanation! :)
I have been on many of these pads. They are typically 10-12 acres in size.
Thank you SB,
Beusa has put a large pad on one of our sections. I was told that it is a five acre pad. Thanks again!
That would be a normal single well pad. Certainly not a double pad. I probably should call it a normal, single section pad.
Thank you,
Hello Les-Is this what Encana refers to in their latest presentation as a "gas factory"? Thanks again for all the helpful insight.
R B
RB, yes- I would definitely interpret EnCana's "gas factory" to be a reference to a pad drilling development mode. Of course I like to give that term a bit more spin.

"Haynesville Shale - Gas Factory"
LI, no - T14N-R12W was included.
I am pleased with the good old CV production. Less drama and good steady checks. It is time the steam started to leak out of the HS Blowhards.
The Haynesville Shale does not preclude the Operators from drilling Cotton Valley wells. Personally, I like the idea of receiving royalty checks from a Haynesville well that will make 3 Billion cu ft of gas in it's first year rather than a Cotton Valley well that won't make 3 Billion cu ft in it's lifetime. Tell me what Section, Township and Range you're in and I'll gladly have my attorney work up the paperwork for a swap, if you're in the play, James C. My Cotton Valley for your Bossier/Haynesville....acre for acre....even. If you're not in the Haynesville play, then I know why you're satisfied with the Cotton Valley.....I would be too. Personally, I'd like to have Cotton Valley, Bossier and Haynesville production from my minerals at the same time. How sweet would that be!

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service