"Haynesville" the Movie Now Exclusively Available on GoHaynesvilleShale.com or order it by phone toll free - (888) 606-6874

Haynesville" the Movie is now available in our internet store. If you haven't seen the trailer, scroll further down.

If you want to make a phone-in order call - 1-888-606-6874

I have seen this documentary, and I was impressed. Mr. Kallenberg did a tremendous job capturing the dynamics involved with a shale play. I truly believe that this movie can change the way this nation looks at energy. This movie is not only for those involved in the natural gas industry, but those who want to see this nation become energy independent.

Here's the trailer.

Tags: (888), -, 606-6874, Available, Exclusively, GoHaynesvilleShale.com, Haynesville, Movie, Now, by, More…free, it, on, or, order, phone, the, toll

Views: 711

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL, your calculator skills overwhelm me sometimes and I'm your friend!
jffree - I think she was just trying to cozy up to me because she heard about the cowboy Christmas card that might be passed on to her. ha, ha 80)
ROFL!! That is a state SECRET (shhhhh) known only to a very few.
Excuse me, but it seems that the same disturbing numbers continue to turn up all over the Barnett Shale in additional studies so please don't break your arm patting yourself on the back there.

In fact, the toxic emissions from drilling activity caused the TCEQ to revise their policy for handling odor complaints. You can read all about it and the health impacts on my blog of course.
You know, GHS has remained a place open for discussion Ive even highlighted TXSharon's stuff. Any inability for her message to gain traction is not a reflection on GHS. Which site is open to posting both sides? Hmmm.
Excuse me, but that's not exactly true, Keith. I still have the email from you complaining about outside links because you wanted to keep people on your site rather than allowing them access to information off your site. In addition, you threatened to not highlight anything from me unless I removed all outside links which makes it rather difficult to substantiate.

However, you guys go right ahead and distort reality because eventually the truth always surfaces.
This journey is OURS to take, the information to leave or take. The members can CHOOSE to stay & fight for what they believe, or take flight & leave. Just saying. 80)
The fact that my "agenda"--better regulation of an out of control industry--didn't gain traction here is a reflection of the industry friendly slant of this site.

MY Agenda: I am a mineral owner and a surface owner. My "agenda" is to have an opportunity to develop my minerals without ruining my land and my family's health.

What is YOUR agenda?
Calling that a research site is a stretch to say the least.
Research site... yeah... um... if that's a research site I have fifteen pages of isomers of half a dozen compounds to share with you... and make it out to to be a gazillion different things... yeah...
Gary, I read Dr Armendariz's study but it was based on some fairly broad assumptions rather than detailed facts. Also, I do not recall the study dealing with toxins but rather NOx & VOC emissions which contribute to ozone formation. This is the trouble with people like TX Sharon that choose to make up their own information or attempt to confuse the facts.
The numbers in his study were confirmed by the state. However, his study no longer matters because other studies have shown similar results and now the state is so concerned they have changed their policy.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service