Views: 819

Replies to This Discussion

The Endsly well would be between 25 and 30 miles from Claiborne Parish.
The rig was brought in yesterday. Looks like things are finally going to get started. Nothing going on yet but everything is basically set up and ready to go!!
Allen a workover rig?
Yea, a very nice workover rig. They have laid some pipe over to a water source and have a couple of loads of sand . Looks like they are ready to get started to me.
Looks like all they need now are some pump trucks and they're ready to go.
Any new info?
I heard the rig is down and that a flare has not been seen.
I have been waiting on some news. Here is the latest! Yes the rig is down. It has done its job. They dont need it to frac a well . They have not fraced this well yet. They are waiting for things to dry up some. They are afraid of the well caving in because of so much rain. It will be a little longer before they frac it!
Does anyone know if this well is really a Border well, or is EOG behind this well? Does anyone know if EOG is leasing anywhere else in Lafayette or Columbia Counties?

Thanks!
Yea this is EOG . Latest on Borders is that they have left to try and down play everything that is going on. I would say to just sit back and lets see what this well produces and then get ready to lease. There are others in Lafayette Co. leasing right now, and they are paying more than Borders.
I have a company letter here where this one company is trying to purchase anyones royalty interest in our area. Leases are going higher and purchases of royalty interests are happening. HMMM Also, I did find out that they are worried about the site caving in from all the rain ( not the actual well) They havent worked on the sight any until this morning( in the rain) hmmmm
I heard early today that EOG looks like they are going to make a really good gas well. Have you heard anything? This is the first time that I have heard from a good source that the well looks good.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service