serial number 238493

This is a horizontal smackover in Red River parish. It will be interesting to see what it does.

Views: 172

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They could open a whole new play on accident :) I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Thanks for the information.
North LA, the O&G companies have previously discussed the Bossier Shale being immediately above the Haynesville Shale. It has much lower production potential and is viewed as a secondary development target after the Haynesville Shale in Louisiana. In Texas it has higher potential and is the primary target due to the thinning of the Haynesville Shale.
Nothing is insane in the O&G fields.
Yeah 2 dogs but the O&G companies keep creeping up on 100mmcfd. Even if you do have 80% decline the first year and 50% the next year the plateu of the curve at 10mmcfd for 20 years would be really nice.

Don't worry I'm not getting my hopes up. Just dreaming a little. I'm very realistic about all of this and understand that it could go away just as quickly as it came in.
Joe Hahn,
You seem well versed in well activity in Red River Parish. We're glad and appreciate your help. Just making sure I understand--do the figures above (60 mcf, etc) refer to the Colbert Timberlands well in the Martin field of RRP, # 238108 (in 16-13-9)? What figures have you (or anyone else) heard about the Haynesville Bundrick well at Westdale? It is also in RRP (#238107) in 35-14-11. Thanks again.
No the 60 MCF refers to the Bundrick well and you are correct it is #238107.
Joe Hahn,
Thanks for your reply. Have you heard anything in the past few days about the Indigo Minerals well in RRP (10-13-9) # 238708? It is off Hwy 371 north of Coushatta. According to SONRISE 1/28/09, it is "waiting on completion". Are they fracing yet? The activity report on SONRISE says that "TD" was done on 1/20/09. Does "TD" stand for "take down" (the rig) date? I appreciate any information you may be able to provide.
They are not fracing there yet. They are currently fracing #238349 in RRP (029-13N-09W) J.W. Adcock Inv 29H. After that, it is my understanding they will frac #238485 in RRP (033-13N-09W) Elmwood Land Co. Haven't heard anything on Indigo yet.
Did this well come in at 60 MMCFD or 60 MCF day.....60 MCF a day is only 60,000 a day...60MMCFD is 60 Million...please clarify!
George James,
That was going to be another one of my questions to Joe Hahn. Great minds think alike. :-) Joe, how about it? For the Bundrick well at Westdale, 60 mcf or 60 mmcf? Also, on average, about how many days does it take to frac a well? Thanks a lot for everybody's help.
Sorry about that. 60MMCFD
Depends on how many stages and if any difficulty occurs. As I understand it they are beginning the 9th and final stage this pm on #238349 in RRP and are slated to complete through the night and they began last Wednesday. Had very few complications thus far.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service