does anyone know whether they have moved the drilling rig in yet.
i viewed the location a week ago and it appeared that they were all
but done. the well is permitted to begin drilling by july 1.

Views: 577

Replies to This Discussion

Peggy,
We also have acreage that is HBP unitization in the Chalybeat Springs unit.Our situation is the same as you,almost no production in the 6100 acre unit.7 BPD in the last month.Efforts are being made to break this unit up.Our atty says the key to achieving this is broad support from the mineral owners.I would like anyone who has interest in this unit to contact me at tonyallen711@gmail.com or call 270-753-6768.Since I have already been through what you are trying to achieve,I would be glad to help you in anyway.
Les,
I heard they were coring the well yesterday.Do you know if they core it before they begin the latteral?Maybe Skip or Mr. Sanders can help on this.Thanks
Thanks Electro,
I know this well was permited as a horizontal,so they could already be drilling the lareral portion.What is the average time it takes to drill a 9800 vertical and 4400 lateral?
Tony,

I estimate vertical component of well should require about 18 days drilling time. Don't know about horizontal component, but would guess drilling rate of 8 to 12 feet per hour.
I would think they would have cut cores in vertical part of well bore. That is what I would have done.
Thanks Mr. Sanders,
I guess they are still in the vertical,based on the time frame you said,I believe Les said they started at the begining of the month.If they do not run into any problems or delays,how long does it take to drill,frac and complete a horizontal well? Does the well have to be turned to sales before results are reported?I guess I am asking approx.how long before we will know results?
tony. Above my paygrade. Mr. Sanders, ShaleGeo or Les B. can probably answer your question.
Okay everybody let's put an end to the rumors. If you go to the files of the AOGC you will learn that Chesapeake and Graystone have nothing to do with the well in Section 12. Brammer is operating for several small independents. They are drilling this as a conventional prospect, not a resource play.
Hello Bill ,
Do you know who the independents are? Thanks.
Yes, but they would like to remain nameless for the time being...they are not public companies.
Thanks Bill,
Do you think these independents have the expertise to exploit this unproven play.I think I remember you being a geologist,if so ,what is your opinion of the Brown Dense part of the smackover.Thanks for your opinion.
Tony
Tony,
Although we're small staff-wise the companies have all been in the business a long time. Brammer is an excellent contract operator and the personnel they have committed to the project are some of their best. With the planning we've done I think we're ready.

What do I think of the "brown dense?" Ask me again in a month or so. Keep your fingers crossed...
Bill
Thanks Bill,
We are all hoping that it is a successful well for all of you,and yes we all have our fingers crossed.Thanks for the post and I hope you will be able to keep us posted on your progress.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service