does anyone know whether they have moved the drilling rig in yet.
i viewed the location a week ago and it appeared that they were all
but done. the well is permitted to begin drilling by july 1.

Views: 577

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Les.  Keep us posted as you get info. Appreciate it. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS

Do You mean they moved frac tanks on location? Usually the frac crew and frac equipment is only on site 1 day. If just frac tanks on location it could be a couple of weeks until actual frac procedure.

Thanks for the update and please keep us informed.

Happy Holiday, Aubrey, and those members following the S. AR. group discussions.  When you say that the frac crew only works one day I assume you are referencing the frac operation for a vertical completion?  The approximate average time for a 12 to 14 multi-stage frac on a horizontal  Haynesville Shale well as far as I know is 5 or 6 days.  The lateral in this instance is shorter than the average HA well but still may involve 4 to 8 stages depending on the completion design.  I hope Bill gets it right!  I got my fingers crossed.

Yes, I was thinking in terms of vertical well. All my experience is with verticals and mostly in

smackover.  I hope to get some experience on horizontals in Smackover as I expect XTO to drill hor. Smackover in my area next year. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year All

Just wondering if anybody has any updates on this well?

Here is a link to the new SMK well in Union Co.

http://www.aogc2.state.ar.us/Hearing%20Applications%20Archive/2011/...

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service