(3) new wells have been permitted for Hal Montgomery. There is a well location marked on James Burge's property Hwy 163, not permitted yet.  Heard they had some issues with the Hal Montgomery well, rig has been there a week or two just now going horiz. 

Views: 340

Replies to This Discussion

I called BEUSA about this well : Sec 17-T17N-R10W. They said that the info. reported on SONRIS showing a well in this section being drilled into section 8 was incorrect and that the information should have been posted on the other well in this section which is section 17. She said SONRIS posted the information under the wrong serial number and they have not started drilling into section 8. She said the well in section 17 is for section 17. She said that this would get corrected in SONRIS but she wasn't sure when.
Thanks Diana that is good news I have acreage in 17.
Where do I go for info on seismograph's shoot in T17 R9 S33, which is on Bienville Parish Webster Parish line?
Anyone have information about the BEUSA wells, completions or new locations?  Also does anyone know what is going on with the Colvin 3H well. Petrohawk drilled it.
As of last Friday's rig report there were only two BEUSA operated wells drilling, both in DeSoto Parish.
Thanks Skip
I went by the Montgomery wells in sec 18 and 7 on Sunday and frac trees were being installed. If you have not seen these it is worth going and taking a look, they are impressive.
The Montgomery wells in sec 7 and 18 17N-10W have been fracd and are not being hooked up. If anyone knows the results, please post. Also what is happening on the wells in sec 17 and 8 17N-10W no reports for months?????????
Not sure what to make of it. Hope somebody knows.
I called BUSA and they said they had not drilled a well in 17 or 8 and they had trouble with a well in section 32 18N-11W and had to pull out.  They also said the wells were taking longer and costing more than they had planned and that the gas prices were not helping.  They were completing 3 wells and looking at the 3D to determine a better way to drill.  Wait and See.  The Montgomery well in 18 and 7 were suppose to be on line does anyone know what they are producing. The person at BEUSA did not say.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service