We have had quite a few new members join lately, i'm interested in what brought you here and what major questions or issues are on your mind. Chime in!

Views: 2916

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I sent you a friend request. You can e-mail me the particulars and we can talk about it without clogging up this thread.

Steve, I'm happy to help as well if you need. You might also consider posting a new topic In one of the Texas county groups.

My name is Paul.  I am represent a few hotels in both Panola County and Shelby Count).  I am not a newbie, but like some of the others have just been around for about year and just a few posts.

I am interested in this site because it gives direct insight into the market place with the various discussion that do happen.  I really find this site as a valuable resource.

My biggest concerns are:

Drilling to occur in Shelby County the price of Natural Gas has to be around $4.50-$5.00 (Just what word of mouth from various sources).  Any ideas specualtion on when that could happen?  Is it realistic to keep hope for rest of this year and 2014 or should we be expecting it more in 2015?

Checking on brown dense and WLL since I have property in Bossier Parish under lease to them.

Keith,  I started using this site when we were approached by JAG Operations out of Shreveport (or A. Rowe III technically) about some 160 acres of mineral rights in Miller County, Arkansas, in the Kelly Bayou area.  We didn't know the family still had these rights and we were complete newbies on all this.  So I was all over this site trying to learn as much as I could before signing the lease offer.  Did connect with another person on this site who had land in close proximity to ours.  It looks like our acreage would be part of the Brown Dense Lower Smackover as it is near the Ark/Lousiana border on HWY 71.  In the end we took so long to respond that we got rolled into a receiver lawsuit to aggregate the remaining leases that we had to sign the lease to negotiate out of the receiver lawsuit.  It was a good education and who knows what happens next.  Thanks for all the great info here.  Dave

Wow, David, keep me posted.

For Arkansas mineral owners I suggest you Google:

THE ARKANSAS LEASING
MANUAL
by
Charles A. Morgan

I did!  And I agree that and other documents on the State's website are helpful.

Dave

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service