So, it 100p on June 25, 2009 and Obama has just given the synopsis of his energy bill that is going through the House right now.
Not one mention of how clean natural gas is and that natural gas is the clean fuel. In fact he never mentions natural gas at all. He wants to build windmills....
Natural gas prices have gone down hill since he is unwilling to speak out about the massive amounts of reserve we have in the shale and other places.
So, where does this leave us now? And natural gas prices?

Tags: Obama, energy, gas, green, natural, windmills

Views: 225

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is such an idiotic post that no sane person could respond to such xenophobic nonsense. In case you haven't noticed the recent worldwide financial meltdown(the US lost 2.4 Million jobs in 2008, the most since 1945; and in the first five months of 2009 estimates are at least another 3 million Americans have lost their jobs), we live in an interconnected, globalized economic and financial system.

You would have loved Smoot-Hartley in 1931 which was a tariff-protectionist bill that led to the great depression and 25% unemployment, which was only turned around by FDR and "big government."

Do you think it is good that the external debt of the US increased by $5 Trillion during the past eight years and that the biggest purchaser was China. What is good about that? What if China ceases accepting dollars and demands settlement in OIL?
Oh, you did not understand that it was a rhetorical question? There is nothing good about China holding any debt much less increasing that debt with help from our president. You do not have to be sane to understand that Obama wants to be a world leader not just an American leader.

Please take time to understand that America should come first, the unemployment rate is out of the ball park and Obama continues to spend money we do not have and outsource jobs to other countries.
A rhetorical question should be make sense. The question did not.

The projected deficit for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2009 (GWB's budget year) is projected to be $1.2 Billion (when GWB took office in 2001, it was projected to be a surplus of 800 Million). Of the $1.2 Billion deficit, about $140 million is related to the Obama Economic Stimulus Plan and about $60 Billion is related to President Obama's health, energy, education, and other agendas. Thus, if my math is correct, about $1 Billion of the $1.2 Billion deficit relates to 1) tax cuts enacted by GWB without spending cuts, 2) two unpaid for wars, 3) new spending enacted by GWB (i.e. Medicare drug coverage) without revenue to pay for the expenditures.

I am personally delighted that we have a President that wants to lead the world, rather than premptively, unilaterally invading it. I am not aware of a single action by the President which did not put America first. Please cite one? You are correct, the recession (which began in December 2007) has created horrible job losses for Americans and the worst economic recession since the 1930's. Speaking of spending money we don't have, the national debt doubled from $5 Trillion in 2001 to $10 Trillion at the end of 2009..

Can you please provide a credible source that the Obama administration has outsourced jobs to other countries? Perhaps you mean, hopefully, turning the Iraqi civil war over to the Iraqis.
Mr, Frank,

Your are correct, President Obama has not outsourced any jobs, because he hasn't created any jobs.
Good morning KB,

It's never to early to shake some cages. I love the dog pictures, keep them coming.
My bad, I thought they were called dingo dogs for a reason. What exactly is dingo if it's not a dog. Not being a smart ### just want to learn.
That one looks like a heeler dog!
I have a blue heeler dog!
She's an excellent snake killing dog!
And you are also correct that he wants to be the leader of the world.
I reread my comments and I did not see that I said Mr. Franks attacked me. I know that you both have a strong opinion about what happened in Iraq and that is your opinion. We all have differences in opinion. Enough said.
Jim,

Don't worry Lynn, I'll take care of you. Just sit back and relax, I'll give you some tips and pointers along the way and you'll be just fine.
Ok Lynn,

Rule :1 Common sense trumps book sense anytime, You either born with common sense, or your not. That fact that you think like me, means you have common sense, so you already have a leg up on the competition.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service