OK, apparently Jay (Shalegeo) has committed shalecide (again)!

Can't find any of his posts.
Can't find him on the discussions...

Can't read a mudlog (very well, anyway)...

OK, gang, its all fun and games until someone loses a landowner/geo... Can we trim back some of the gamesmanship, please, NOW (?!?!?)

Dion, safely unloading his eight-pounder in anticipation of parlay...

Tags: Shalegeo, mudlog, shalecide

Views: 162

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He did and I made a suggestion and maybe it crashed his computer or maybe he had to delete some stuff that in turn deleted this website. A lot of folks have been having problems with Internet Explorer and I think it has to do with the external websites that have links on this site. Lots of yall post links to external sites like facebook and youtube thinking that it is cool but what you don't seem to know is that all kinds of dark stuff is inbedded in what you are posting. I know that a lot of you folks aren't computer savy but just remember this anytime you visit one of these types of sites you lay your butt wide open to get all kinds of stuff that you don't want on your computer, then you transfer your bad stuff onto this site. All a person has to do is click on a video and you get the crap that floats across the internet. If you are having problems with Internet Explorer hanging then you have a problem, next stop is the Twilight Zone.
If I were you I wouldn't do any internet banking online until you get the ghost out of the computer.
Get rid of windows and install Ubuntu and you won't have to worry about that malware junk!
Mr. Buck I am running Windows Vista Ultamate 64 Bit on a quad core AMD Spider Platform with 8 gigs of Ram and 2 video cards crossfired together and water cooling. I am with you Mr. Buck about Windows 98 early versions but the second edition of 98 was much more stable than anything before and anything after until Windows XP.
You are right KB, get off of IE and go to another search engine but you have to have it to work some websites.
Good gosh y'all get the hell off IE! You can avoid lots of the problems you're referring to by using Firefox or Opera, or even the Windows version of Apple's Safari browser (Safari is actually faster than Firefox, but doesn't have the extensions and add-ons that make Firefox so useful).

For sites that demand IE, you can use a Firefox add-on, IE Tab, here:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1419

Check it out. Get out from under the bloated dinosaur that is Internet Explorer. Recently the IT guy at our office ran a spyware check on my computer. I had zero - none - nothing that was not supposed to be there. Firefox is the reason.
What about Malwarebytes have you heard anything good or bad about this program.
Earl has spoken!
Me Maw, how was your nap!
I feel much better now Sonny Boy. If I could just find my support hose and cane I'd git up and cook me some lunch. Ole Me Maw got a hankerin' for some prunes, if ya know what I mean?
wink wink with my one functioning eye
I scrapped Window all together more than a year ago and haven't had any problems.
No more spyware junk. No need for those free scanning programs nor have to take the time to use them. Don't even have to defrag any more!
So far, so good!
It's even Free as is all the software programs for it!
Firefox 3.0 comes with it!

http://www.ubuntu.com/products/WhatIsUbuntu/desktopedition
Thanks for the link P.G.
I am studying up on it now.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service