SAN AUGUSTINE.....You're the ROCK STAR of the HAYNESVILLE SHALE.
DEVON, ENCANA and yes ST MARY to.....ROCK AND ROLL guys and girls.
Bonus minimum $8500.00 per acre...Retain an attorney for negotiations...and support the TEXAS LAND AND MINERAL OWNERS ASSOCIATION.
look out Steven Tyler and Aerosmith....Rolling Stones...and Bon Jovi to...
San Augustine ROCKS!!!!!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxj8rCsroFE

Tags: HAYNESVILLE, ROCK, SHALE, STAR, of, the

Views: 223

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would buy, "The Best Duets By Willie Nelson". There are so many of them that the album would be 4 CDs. I like the one Wilie did with Ray Charles about the Spanish Angels.
I love Willie Nelson, truly, I do. But I think singers and baseball players should know when to ride off into the sunset... gracefully.
I have to disagree with your thought that he may disappear somewhere into the sunset. Willie Nelson will be a part of me till the day I die.
I appreciate how you feel. I can't remember not knowing Willie's voice and I've probably seen his movies as many times as any living human (well... maybe not) but I can't buy that Duets album... too much luggage (to carry it around in)! I'm just kidding about the sunset thing, TD. I added baseball players to get a bite from Skip and he didn't.
And he won't. LOL!
Try Johnny Winter or Ray Wiley Hubbard ... or, Janis, but she's harder to book these days.
I'd suggest Edgar Winter but I don't think Cheerleader would go for Frankenstien! LOL! Then again, you never know .........
I can,t think of the one drinking from the boiling coffee pot, which one was he?
Two Dogs, "Haunted House" by Roy Buchanan
Les B., you are good. LOL!
I was wrong it wasn't one of the Winter boys, it was Stacey Keach that played the crazed albino Bad Bob in the "The life and times of Judge Roy Bean".
He did look like one of the Winter boys.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service