Has anyone recieved letters wanting to buy mineral in this area. I understand that some are getting offers of $16,000 to $18,000 for their reserved minerals to Suncoast/Chasapeake.

Views: 277

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sic 'em, parker.
Ellis. Your post appears to be in violation of the member agreement regarding solicitations.
He is a she and she doesnt work for 20 oaks I dont believe. You obviously work for your shamelessly plugged company. There is a huge difference Mr. Hugh.
Please no unauthorized solicitations. Please review member agreement. Thanks.

Admin
Michael. I believe that your post violates the member agreement prohibiting solicitations.
Skip,

If his does - mine may also. I am just trying to recommend. I was going to ask Haynesville, but he's not on-line. I will delete if I am in violation.
parker. I know you were just attempting to be helpful. I do not know Michael but suspect that his post was a solicitation. Although I solicit business of the site, I do it through my paid ad and abide by Haynesville's rules. I wait for members to contact me.
Skip,

He also post it like they are one of the only one's who are still buying. YEAH RIGHT. If I had any spare cash I would be buying myself. You can be sure that anyone who is in the business of buying mineral rights will be buying HS mineral rights if they can get their hands on them.

I wouldn't want to do business with a company who doesn't say anything about who they are.
Indeed, please do not make solicitations in the forum. It's been hard to get this under control. Thanks.

Admin
I wouldn't take a 50,000 an acre.
I would. I could invest that money and have more than you would in twenty years.
There are more ways to invest than the Stock market.

But.....With GM stock trading at its lowest levels since before WWII, what do have to loose at this point?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service