Is anyone out there recieving royalty payments yet? I was just wondering what payments would be per acre on an average well in haynesville shale, with what gas prices are right now? There are several calculators on the web but they all seem to give u a different answer. Just wanted to talk to someone who may be recieving payments or to one of the oil and gas pros out there. THANKS FOR ANY INFO!!!

Tags: -, Experiences, PAYMENTS!!!, ROYALTY, Share

Views: 1997

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would be interested in hearing peoples experience or opinions in regards to the Louisiana Landowners Association.
Members include "Oil and Gas Producers"...................NOT what I envisioned!
Newman Trowbridge is a piece of work. It would behoove one to think twice before crawling into bed with the Louisiana Landowners Association.

http://www.theind.com/content/view/201/121/
We had personal experience with Newman. I saw that article when we were considering him and had reservations because of it. We only worked with him for about six months before he passed away but he was undoubtedly an expert at this business and the work he did for us was outstanding and very reasonable considering the amount of time he put in it. Obviously, I can only speak from my experience but usually there are at least two sides to the story.

My suspicion is that to be involved in the O&G business in La. at that level for any length of time, there's going to be a skeleton or two.

I did know that the LLA was something that he put together but don't know much more about it. Kind of suspected that it was more of a lobbying group for his deals but was curious if anyone had any direct experience with it.
Springbranch, I'm curious to know if all three came from leased minerals?
Yes, leased minerals. I'm not sure what else they would come from.....certainly not working interest (WI).
I was wondering if part of your interests were unleased, and if so, did the difference in wellhead price paid appear related to that status.
No,GL, they were all leased minerals.
Do you have a source regarding hedged gas and royalty/overriding royalty payments for Texas. If the operator is hedging the gas price, why don't all paid on gas sales get the hedged price?
Royalty checks.... the myth of Texas O&G industry.... my family has some wells that came in back in January of last year and still no checks.... Lawyers and companies just keep pointing out clauses in the contracts we signed that say you have to report certain contacts, request or propositions, while others clauses, addendums and amendments say that if you do you're in violation of other amendments, addendums, and clauses that they have written in…. Moreover, after you finally get a well, they keep you on hold due to whatever reason happens to be available that day!
Fortunately, I am not pissed off about it, amused might be a better word, sorry is probably the best phrase to use…. It is hard to play the game when the deck is stacked against you and the company(s) hold all the ‘Face cards’ …. Like I have always told the rest of the family, “I will believe it when the check is in the bank, until then it is just a myth to dream about!”
Were the addendum's something an oil and gas attorney put in there for you? Have you hired an attorney to look at the contracts?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service