The Sonis map feature shows a gas well located in the northwest corner of the above section & I know there seems to be a completed well off the Rambin road, just off 175 hwy.  But I don't understand on the Sonis well listing page by sec/T/R whether if it has been completed or what is going on. Does anyone have information that might be shared on whether Sec 26, T 11N, R 12W has activity yet or not?

Thank you for any help you might offer.

CC

Views: 72

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Chesapeake filed a Preliminary Completion report for this well on Aug. 10, 2010.  The report indicates that the well have been drilled and cased with 2 electric logs run.  There are over 500 wells Waiting On Completion as of the end of January, this appears to be one.  When the well is fraced, a Final Completion report will be filed.
Skip the well has been fraced about a week ago. they have a pipeline in place, so i guess  they are  finishing completing the well.
You know the backlog of wells waiting on a frac crew is long when Chesapeake has to wait six months for a completion.  The Final Completion report should be posted soon.
If CHK had any competence and cash, it would have dedicated frac crews and would frac wells within 30 to 45 days of reaching TD.
CHK has a workover rig on this well.

Thanks for the information everyone.

C.C.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service