Section 009-09N-12W now has one well drilled, two wells drilling, and eight more wells permitted.  WOW!!!!!  Drill baby drill!

Views: 2087

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the info, OLYMAN.  That's very good news.  Hold the fort down over there and we'll be back over that way soon, I hope.

Yes, thanks so much Tim.  I am guessing it will probably start on Deanna Sistrunk alt well 1 (242750).  Is that what you would think?  Or do you think they will do all 3 of those alt wells at once? 

Also, tell Caryn that a customer just left here who had a Spider.  She was telling me at the reunion that she would like one. It was sweet to say the least.  He said it was a great ride.

Hopefully Donna, they drill all six while they are there. Some companys drill all the vertical sections of the wells with water base mud, skiding from one to another on the pad until all the vertical secs are done, then switch over to oil base mud and drill all the horizontal secs skiding one to another untill finished. But I dont know if that is whats on there mind or not.  I saw in the permit documents were they requested the permits for 4,5, and 6 to issued before the 21st of june because they had a rig ready to move on the location and drill. So hopefully they drill all six while there.     Tim           
Hey uncle G and Donna, they started frac job on the Jimmy Brown #2 yesterday. Hope its a good one           Tim

Thanks, Tim.  I love getting our Scout Reports from you. ;)  Cheers to it being a good one!

Donna

Great news, Tim.  Thanks for keeping us posted.

I was looking at some of the other wells on SONRIS (Drury Stevens Alternates) and saw that they had drilled several wells on a pad down to about 1,950', and were then drilling deeper.   One was drilled to 12,368' before being shown as "Waiting on another rig.".   This looks like they intend to drill all the vertical sections on the pad before going horizontal as you mentioned Friday.  Thanks for educating me.

Uncle G

WOW!  SONRIS has been updated!  Thanks SONRIS!

You were 100% right OLYMAN.  Surface has been set on all six Theresa Spears wells, and all six Deanna Sistrunk wells.

The vertical portions of two Theresa Spears have been drilled and a rig is up to drill this portion ( I'll bet ) of the third.

There was not much update on Jimmy Brown #2.  It just said " Waiting On Completion ".

If you hear anything else, just holler!!

Uncle G

;o)

The J.R Brown #2 can online 7/15
WOOHOO!!!!
Well, it came on 3pm the 14th and flowed about 4 days a little bit, but i see it's off now. Only flowed about 15 million total plus what the J R #1 is doing.

Thanks for the info, Pelican.  There's a lot of us folks interested in this well, as well as the others in this section that are being drilled.

grasshopper.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service