Anybody else having trouble with the main page constantly reloading ? I have talked to a couple of peeps that are also having the problem.

Views: 27

Replies to This Discussion

I had the same problem so I downloaded Mozilla firefox and it is working like a charm now.
My personal hacker has me on the Mozilla go-rilla as well. But I still use IE sometimes too. It actually seems to have straightened itself out now.
keep me posted...i think it has cleared up...at least for me
I'm cleared up, checking with others. Thanks :0)
The problem seems to have cleared up. The site was impossible to view earlier today. The main page kept loading and re-loading. I couldn't get it to stay still long enough to even sign off. I use Internet Explorer, too.
I thought it was just trying to shake off the non-shale related posts. Big
If thats what happened to my computer (Miserable) I would like to say that everything is just fine and I have never met a nicer person in the whole wide world then Keith!
Even tho he did marry way above his head, it couldnt have happened to a more deserving fella'. :-P
What???? I didn't call you when that tornado obliterated the base and headed your way, so now you pay back by not calling me about the glitch? How was I supposed to respond to this topic if I couldn't get to the site? Tomorrow I'm bringing a tin can out there and running a string to my other "network" so this won't happen again. LOL

Best - :0)
Uh, Snake. Speaking of Keith marrying "above his head", Keith is headed to the hospital as we speak, Anna's contractions have started. I thought you would want to know. Regards, Skip
Put up a blog or a topic for posting congrats!
Hey Skip,
Is everything on time and going as planned ?
Don't know, Snake. They should be at the hospital by now.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service