Just wondering if anyone knows about Haynesville Shale activity in the Spring Ridge/Hwy 169 area?

Views: 95

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Last year I went to a meeting some of the people on Godfrey Road had with a couple of CHK landmen. I went with a friend of mine from work and those people wanted $27,500 acre and more than 25% and a long list of other things. They were rude and just plain mean to these two guys that came out to answer some of their questions. I was wondering how well this group did after the offers dropped so much here lately with leasing. I wish the best for any person but it was a first hand witness of what greed can do to people. I live in Springridge just a few miles north of the Chimp Haven. I hope this is a good spot to be in with the gas activity and I hope all of us out here make a little money........even those greedy people.
Interesting...are you in 15NR15WS6 too?
No, I am in 17-15n-15-w....I only went to that meeting to learn stuff since I had already leased for under $300 an acre. Maybe I am a little judgmental about people being greedy, I am sure there is some of that in me, but I don't like seeing people being harassed for things they have no control over. I guess those landmen had already been treated this way many times over.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service