Shale news is soooooo slow and I am bored. I am wondering whatever happened to some of the most verbal players in the beginning of this site. Mooncookie, Jim Crow, Snake Stewart, Kassi, Jay (the other Jay--not Shale Geo).  There were others whose names I have now forgotten who are also lost. Did you all metamorphosize into our newer peers. If not, let's hear from you all again

Views: 950

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

KCM,

I think there is an evolution on this site. We come in trying to get information that concerns us directly and as the development of whatever interests us matures we move on. Right now I'm un-leased and my intensity and interest is high. I can see in the future that will probably change. I do have other interests. 

Joe--- I am in similar camp. My intensity  and interst is very high with 80+ acres in a potential mid-Bossier area in Shelby County that has some good looking 3-D seismic "bright spots" in shale. Need NG prices in 6-7 range and then will have excellent change to get a H well. Got some other small tract in Rusk and Nacgodoches Counties with one small interest in CV unit-nice.This site has been VERY Educational to me over last 3 years and the people in general very honest, straight, and nice (Keith monitors site very well). This site keeps me very informed of what's going on especially with people like Jffree1 posting info. She is only one of a lot on this site that spend a lot of their free time to post information interested to all. Ben Elmore an attorney join this year and provided excellent free legal education of Texas Mineral Laws and your rights. If I get my well I 'll still stay around to share what I've learned (Been screwed in past on some leases and deals) with the new clueless members questions. Activity has slowed because rigs are moving out of HS temporary to chase liquid play but they will return one day. Activity on this site similar IMO
I had no idea you are a property owner....I thought you were an e&p employee.
Greedy----who did you think was a e&p employee?

Race car driver from North Caddo - could be Joe.

Ole Joe Dyer fizzeled out and dropped out with a number of other North Caddo MO's. Some of which we miss a lot.
Joe Dyer, though well intentioned IMO, posted information of questionable accuracy influenced by a hefty dose of wishful thinking based on his layman's best case scenario.  It is quite easy for laymen to misinterpret or over emphasis certain rumors, official announcements or data posted to the state database.  There is nothing wrong with posting an opinion or the text of an online publication or a cut-and-paste from the state database.  The problems tend to come when they go on to provide analysis and conclusions stated in a way that some members may interpret as factual.  A  number of "Joe Dyers" have come and gone on GHS over our three year existence.
Yep, ole Joe always had the inside scoop.  But it always turned to poop.

Maybe the activity has slowed down because the drilling activity has slowed down...

We need a good "Oil in the Smackover" thread.
Bacon, that would be great

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service