i was offer by xto a llease for 25% roalty 3 year lease no opion and 1,500.per net . 1n aurvey 139 this is way to dam cheap for me i guess they think i fell and hit my head on a rock. it shold 15k 27% R 2 year lease no opion and a drilling clause and a lot more clauses. what dose vevy body think .

ps jerry

Views: 293

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

His post use to involve harrison county. He is every where!
Shhh! I really don't want to have to tell j he's right, LOL.
J. R. j likes to bash a little too indiscriminately and it detracts from his credibility. He tends to attack with insufficient evidence. Those of us who have been around GHS for a long time (our second anniversary is right around the corner) tend to give a new member sufficient rope to hang themselves if they so desire. And to discount those who make a habit of personal attacks and invective.
I do get some enjoyment from the San Augustine group; don't mean to pick on you, but read some of your own comments; and by the way; do you have spell check? Spell check is used to check your spelling.
Charlie Brown,
I do not think spell check is available so I use my dictionary. Happy to hear you are enjoying us...We are really special!! We are the Motherload!!

By the way jffree and Skip where is j ???? Call me masochistic but I actually miss him. Who else can I practice my radical feminine rhetoric on?? One moment he was calling Jerry a "lair", the next moment he was gone. I didn't actually think my great great great grandmother's "How to Place a Hex for Dummies" book would work!!! Maybe he will return in the next life as reasonable proximity of Gloria Steinem.
it's kinda like Beetlejuice , if y'all say his name a third time, he will probably appear !! lol
kj
Even spell check needs to be able to decipher what word is trying to be used.
You know, I'm a little tired of people harping on others about their spelling or typing abilities.

I know some very successful and intelligent older people who never touched a computer or typewriter until recently. And I personally know a selfmade millionair that can't spell CAT and readily admits it and he had at least two years in college. The ability to type and/or spell are not measures of intelligence. They are measures of training and skill.

Ya'll need to lay off of criticizing the abilities of other members. It serves no useful purpose.
Hi Jerry,
Where is the survey that XTO is interested in leasing???
J. J. Hennis, A-139, Cheerleader. It's the survey where Fossil resources drilled their vertical "Cowboys" well that has never been completed.
here is some iformation for you all xto bought out fossil resoures and Cowboy unit. sorry this make yoall made but i cannot give you any information on the properties in the survey. And yes i own property in Harrison county 638 acers tha is lease. All i can tell you you have to fine your onw way to lease your property right now. Survey 139 is in the core of the play is all i can tell you. And if you own anything south of 21 in the 640 gray survey xto is looking to put a unit together down in that area it is also in the play. So all you ones thinks this is a bunch of bs do your home work i cant do for you.
What about the E W Brown survey south of 21 ??

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service