BirdDawg, plain ole' idiot's Discussions (1,210)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Frac tanks, etc. on location."

BirdDawg, plain ole' idiot replied Dec 9, 2014 to Wildhorse Permits Claiborne's First Horizontal Cotton Valley Well

44 Feb 21, 2020
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"Liz, I really would hesitate to throw up a figure that someone else should take. In…"

BirdDawg, plain ole' idiot replied Jul 15, 2009 to Current Leasing in Claiborne Parish

8 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by Jaybird

"Aubrey, Good luck to you on those wells!"

BirdDawg, plain ole' idiot replied Jul 1, 2009 to A Couple of different formations producing in Claiborne Parish

32 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by tony allen

"Mr. Sanders, Please do not underestimate the Haynesville Sand, depending where you a…"

BirdDawg, plain ole' idiot replied Jun 29, 2009 to A Couple of different formations producing in Claiborne Parish

32 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by tony allen

"JT and Jaybird, First off, JT, I agree 100% that the guy not giving the name of the…"

BirdDawg, plain ole' idiot replied Jun 27, 2009 to Current Leasing in Claiborne Parish

8 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by Jaybird

"Jaybird, Maybe it will happen one day. But in the mean time, just keep in mind the M…"

BirdDawg, plain ole' idiot replied Jun 10, 2009 to A Couple of different formations producing in Claiborne Parish

32 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by tony allen

"Hey jaybird, I wouldn't mind being 4 miles from the Moak. Sure, it is no guarantee,…"

BirdDawg, plain ole' idiot replied Jun 10, 2009 to A Couple of different formations producing in Claiborne Parish

32 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by tony allen

"We will try to get a complete list of current activity in the parish, maybe on a fie…"

32 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by tony allen

"We will see if we can find out what that one is making. I may take a ride out there…"

32 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by tony allen

"Jaybird, You are right, the Moak well is one heck of well. It has produced right at…"

32 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by tony allen

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service