Trinidad Rig #124 is rigging down and on the move. Looks like both VIRGINIA PACKERT 6 H and 7 H have reached TD. 

Views: 1189

Replies to This Discussion

I heard they choked back sec. 7 to 6mcfd for Sept., but until Sonris updates, I can't be sure of that.
I kinda figured they'd be doing that.........
I am out of town, but some friends ours in sec. 7 got an offer of $30000 per ac. to SELL minerals. They wouldn't consider it, but that is the highest offer we have seen
I wouldn't sell.....
Anyone know what company made the $30000 offer? That's getting close to my breaking point. I possibly would sell for $30000 per.
I assume the offer is so high because this is one of those sections where ECA has plans to drill 8 wells?

I would consider it. EnCana might run into financial problems and decide not to drill all those wells per section. And, aren't minerals taxed as a capital gain (very low, if you do it this year)? JMHO.
Henry, I wondered about that. If a person lives on the property where the minerals are, wouldn't that be different tax wise than an investor owning land. Any tax people on here
If you are in sec. 6 or 7, you will probably get a similar offer;however, if someone is offering that much, then they must know something. I would assume at least 8 wells for these sections. I definitely WOULD NOT SELL.
I wouldn't sell.

I guess maybe everyone knows this but production for July and August are on Sonrise for VP well 7-14-14
DeeDee and I are on the same page........... unless you really need the money bad, don't sell.
Production looks good to me......

Still haven't received anything from Chesapeake for their portion of royalties on Virginia Packert 6H. ... Hopefully, the DO will come soon.
Still no DO Nov 11. Reading some good news LOAG. Chevron buying into Marcellus Shale, this means they don't think NG will be down forever. Looking at brighter side!

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service