Lerret's Discussions (88)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"The suits are combined now and involve litigants against the BLM and maybe the Fores…"

Lerret replied Nov 3, 2014 to Ozark Highlands Unit Environmental Lawsuits

2 Nov 4, 2014
Reply by WayneandAnna

"As an update.... June 2014The rig count may improve as I see higher prices appears t…"

Lerret replied Jun 27, 2014 to Fayetteville Activity

2 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Lerret

"I heard a few days ago that the wells drilled in Stone county are going to be revist…"

Lerret replied Oct 18, 2013 to STONE County Arkansas Fayetteville Shale Typhoon Energy wells

3 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Lerret

"explain petro fracking please?   This is going to increase the cost to all producers…"

Lerret replied Feb 3, 2012 to How serious is the injection well moratorium?

5 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Bradley McWilliams

"I was told last week that these wells are abandoned. The operator was making far too…"

Lerret replied Feb 3, 2012 to STONE County Arkansas Fayetteville Shale Typhoon Energy wells

3 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Lerret

"In 1981 I was in NW Colorado. Texaco had drilled some wells, the Roberts Field, I be…"

Lerret replied Feb 3, 2012 to Shut in...........NEED HELP!

11 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by Bradley McWilliams

"This is a plot of IP v EUR   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fayettevilleshaleplay/pho…"

Lerret replied Mar 9, 2011 to Some Fayetteville Issues - X Section, Integration units etc.

2 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Lerret

"Good Ole Hector. They have now had some small earthquakes. Some think relates to fra…"

Lerret replied Mar 25, 2010 to SEECO Buttering Up Hector, AR

1 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Lerret

"They are shallow. They are producing gas and plan to drill more wells. They made a l…"

Lerret replied Mar 25, 2010 to STONE County Arkansas Fayetteville Shale Typhoon Energy wells

3 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Lerret

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service