FTW's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks"

FTW replied Dec 19, 2019 to Prize Exploration AC Unit - Hawthorne Field

9 Dec 19, 2019
Reply by FTW

"Why would they let it expire? The well serial numbers and names are different? What…"

FTW replied Dec 17, 2019 to Prize Exploration AC Unit - Hawthorne Field

9 Dec 19, 2019
Reply by FTW

"Hi Skip I have another "dumb question". If a landman offered a friend of mine a leas…"

FTW replied Oct 8, 2018 to Prize Exploration AC Unit - Hawthorne Field

9 Dec 19, 2019
Reply by FTW

"Pardon my O&G ignorance... Does only ONE Broker lease for an "operator"? ie/If o…"

FTW replied Oct 5, 2018 to Prize Exploration AC Unit - Hawthorne Field

9 Dec 19, 2019
Reply by FTW

"Thanks Skip. I didn't see any discussion at the above link but printed the map. "

FTW replied Oct 5, 2018 to OLIPHANT ENERGY AUS C UNIT, NORTH HADDENS FIELD, VERNON PARISH

34 Oct 5, 2018
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"Royalty is 1/5 th. They have about 10-13 acres."

FTW replied Oct 5, 2018 to OLIPHANT ENERGY AUS C UNIT, NORTH HADDENS FIELD, VERNON PARISH

34 Oct 5, 2018

"I am checking with the person who has the offer. Might not find out til the AM. "

FTW replied Oct 4, 2018 to OLIPHANT ENERGY AUS C UNIT, NORTH HADDENS FIELD, VERNON PARISH

34 Oct 5, 2018

"Landman from Platte Energy Inc Lafayette offering oil and gas and mineral leases nor…"

FTW replied Oct 4, 2018 to OLIPHANT ENERGY AUS C UNIT, NORTH HADDENS FIELD, VERNON PARISH

34 Oct 5, 2018

"I have to get more info but they are in the neighborhood right now outside/north of…"

FTW replied Sep 12, 2018 to OLIPHANT ENERGY AUS C UNIT, NORTH HADDENS FIELD, VERNON PARISH

34 Oct 5, 2018

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service