Hi everyone, just wanted to let ya'll know I was at the clerk of courts' today and was looking at leases. It appears that in the last two weeks about 30 tracts of land have been leased by a Dixon Services, Inc. from Tyler, Texas. They were representing Petrohawk because they also were listed on the leases. The leases were mostly from the hwy163 area, whick is T17N-R10W. I don't know if this is well-known or not, but wanted to let everyone know that the leasing has picked- up in Webster and Doyline appears to be the "hot spot" for Webster now. Don't know lease amounts, the leases have the usual "100 dollars and other valuable considerations" phrase only. Just wanted to give everybody a heads-up on what I found and wish everybody the best of luck!

Views: 29

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Bruce: Thanks for the heads up! When you indicated tracts of land, does that mean sections as in 30 sections of T17N-R10W? Thanks in advance for any info on that.
No Dena, when i say tracts of land, I am talking about people's individual property such as 30 acres here, 20 acres there, etc. Thanks for your nice words Taylor, hope you and your husband get a great deal and some day we can sit out on the front porch and talk about the "old days" before the shale ha, ha! will be fun! Check out the site, there are now videos that are very informative. Look forward to hearing from you soon. Ya'll have a great day!
How do I find out what "tract" my land is in???
this is great news. i am in s11 t17 r10w. hope to hear from them.

thanks for heads up.
Kenney good luck! and Wray you can call or go by the Webster Parish Tax Assesors' office by the Post Office (in the old Arkla Gas Building) and give them your address and they can tell you what section,township,and range you are in. If you go by there go ahead and get a copy of your legal description, I think they only charge 25 cents for the copy and that will be very useful for when you meet a gas rep. Good Luck!

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service