I was told by Petrohawk that Township 19 in Webster Parish was as far north of I-20 that was being leased. Has anyone leased in Township 19?

Views: 332

Replies to This Discussion

My source said that he wasn't at liberties to reveal any names but he did tell me that land north of Minden is a good spot.
Just remember, one mans trash may be another mans gold mine.
I'm in S25 T19 R9. Any activity around this area? Didn't someone post a commment about there having been some leasing between Hwy79 and Hwy80 near 531? I believe that would be in this same section.
A landsman called me today and said that Petrohawk is now actively leasing again in Township 19. He also said that Chesapeake has stopped leasing in Sabine parish. Go figure.
We own 5 1/2 acres right behind Wendy's on Homer Rd. Do we need to wait to be contacted or contact Petrohawk? Are they interested in area there or are they looking in more rural areas?
Listen to Earl...He is a wise man!
Tom
thanks Earl. It is just so hard to be patient when we haven't even been approached, but think we might.

hi Tom - see you in church Sunday!
Any comments on the Main Page miscellaneous thread entitled "Minden Salt Dome and Its effect on the HS!" ?? Certainly looks like it directly affects Township 19 -- at least the east portion of R9 and the west portion of R8.
In township 19, north of hwy 79 and west of Miller Rd. a crew has placed the necessary equipment to do geological tests. The lines of flaging extend from
Miller rd. west to Germantown Rd. as far north as Sugar Creek Rd. As of this date the explosive or whatever they use has not been set off.
This is just for our own knowledge that I post this, township 19 is being looked at by someone.
They went back and forth from 79 to Germantown road for 3 months. I assume they are done.
In section 18, north of the Old Arcadia Road, and
sections 19 & 20, south of the Old Arcadia Road are
several gas & oil wells. Some have been in production
for 20 years or more.

Check their information out on SONRIS LITE. Would like
to know more on the salt domes located in this area.
What township is this?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service