I was told by Petrohawk that Township 19 in Webster Parish was as far north of I-20 that was being leased. Has anyone leased in Township 19?

Views: 332

Replies to This Discussion

What is the T R S on that lease?
I am not in 19 but I can tell you that several neighbors and I have leased in above you in township 20
hello wolleybolully, i am in webster township 20n sect 17 r9w, where are you /your land in relation to me , what sect are you in , and have you gotten a lease :?
Hello crtbrll b2 i am in township 20 north range 10 west section 14
I got caught up in the third round of bidding and took the third offer before I found out that the stakes were much higher several neighbors did the same and we have almost all gotten paid all I asked for was enough to get me out of debt and make life easier and the LORD delivered I gotta go send your E mail add and Iwill tell you about it
Has anyone been approached by an oil company in Section 18, Township 19 North, Range 10 West? Or has any one leased in this area? I have been unsuccessful in getting any interest from anyone in this area.

Jake
Jake,

I live in S19 ,T18, R9W there have not been a lot of offers in our area.
We are in sec 15 and myself and 2 neighbors have leased with Petrohawk about 2 months ago. I am curious if anyone else in section 15 has leased.
Can someone tell me where the old Barbara's Backporch was located such as an address or STREET name. If I know this, I can look it up on a map and find S-T-R. Maybe's and might-be's give me high blood pressure, but thanks for the try! I remember the name, but that's about it.
kalmom,

You may already know this by now, but the interactive map on Sonris shows that the (former) Ammunition Plant lands are leased. FYI and sorry for such a late response.
I have Drilling/Production history from Sonris on these Section-Township-Ranges I checked for people at SWAMO meeting in case anyone is interested:

Sec 19 - T18 - R9: No D/P activity reported
Sec 21 - T18 - R10: One well Spud 9/26/1975 - Dry Hole!! Plugged 11/19/1975
Sec 21 - T19 - R10: No D/P activity reported
Sec 17 - T17 - R10: One well Spud 1/7/1983 - Dry Hole!! Plugged 1/20/1983
Sec 21- T17 - R10: No D/P activity reported

Hope this helps!!
Thanks Horseshoe Girl it does help.
Diamond Drilling is operating 2 well sites in township 19N 10W. One in section 6 and one in section 7 just west of Fuller Rd. According to Sonrise they are both close or have reached 10000 ft. We need to keep an eye on these wells.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service