Hello everybody,

If you would like to share any idea's with us that would help us to better organize this area, please let us know! We have started to pull many units together but will still haven't done anything as a group to get ready.If you would like to be a part of this gathering please let us know.Even if you feel you could better serve yourself individually we could still use your input.We will need volunteers in every area that we represent to help keep each other up to date. We need your help , plain and simple. If this thing is going to work for everyone we need to get ready.Things are fixing to speed up faster then you could imagine.Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Views: 237

Replies to This Discussion

Sometimes it is so difficult to see where the acreage is in play at in Webster PArish? People should always remember to site a precise Section Number, Township and Range so that we know where and what you are talking about otherwise if no one benefits from the info they will move on. I am just a small owner in Webster, Section 17, 16, 21 T 18N R8W total 12 acres. Good Luck and thanks.
I am not completly sure I understand what you are saying ?Thats one of the problems Mr. Wilson , according to all the big dogs we are of no interest at this point. That is why we have decided to take this time to study all we can and try to understand what the O&G's are up too. I wouldn't say you were just a small landowner around here. After the large landowners got their clocks cleaned 6 to 8 months ago , that would leave you as somewhat of a landbarron around here.

I have been at this for about 5 months solid and I sometimes forget that there may be newer members that haven't read the site like they should have.If you have a specific question about your area please ask and I will do my best to answer it.
Snake:

I am just sitting tight in T18n R8w but I do not hear anybody saying anything about drilling on or around my acreage or that I have Haynesville Shale under my acreage. I am barely just outside of Petrohawk's map as I look at it. They also show leases to the northeast of this township. Does anyone know if the Haynesville Shale was penetrated anywhere east of Webster parish or hey I would be happy to know if it has been penetrated anywhere east of my land. Thanks for the help.

Mike
Mr. Wilson,

Someone leased one acre for $20,000.00 in Dubberly within the last month. I think that is near your section.
The Terryville field would qualify to fill your description of east of you. They are sticking holes in that place like a pin cushion at an dress shop the day of prom. I am quite sure that one of the area experts will come on and say that is all CV sand , which I will then respond with BS. If you own your rights and haven't been approached you are blessed because you still have a chance to lease will all this knowledge on the table for you. Many of our friends aren't as lucky as you and I Mr. Wilson. Slow down and relax! Speed kills in this play. I don't know anybody that leased last month thats still happy about it. Do you ? If I can be of further assistance please ask. We at SWAMO are trying to get ready for our negotiations to start but I will always make time to try to inform the best I can. If I can't answer the question then I will find someone who can.
Mr. Stewart, We have acreage in the northern part of the parish T23N, R9W, Sections 18 and 19. Since the southern part of the parish is more of a hot spot right now, will organization and the following negotiations be able to include the northern part of the parish?
Yes sir they will. We are taking everyone on the shale that wants to be a part.If the O&G's say that you aren't on the shale then they will have to prove it with the drillbit. We no longer will take the "word only" of O&G's.We will sit back and wait for what we already know to be true.

We are in no hurry. As I have stated on numerous occasions that speed kills on this play. If you are in a hurry you will get mowed over. No doubt.
Thanks. I'll be watching for meeting date and place.
Have you checked SONRIS LITE, for your sections to see if
there is any info. on past oil & gas and any current production?

If you are south of I-20, east of Dubberly, you could be
already held by production in those sections.

I believe this area is in the Ada Field. Check out SONRIS to
be sure.
Hi Goofy, just read your comments about the meeting at Beech Springs Church. I am Bruce Bratton and I am one of the people starting the group in our area. We have had one meeting and will have our next meeting at Beech Springs Church on Friday August 22 at 6:30 p.m. At this time we will be planning committee assignments, discussing current trends in the Haynesville Shale and strategizing our next moves. This is a no fee, no percent group we just want to help our friends and neighbors recieve what is justly theirs and in the process we will recieve the same amount. We would love to see you and your friends at our next meeting. If you have any questions please feel free o call me @ 377-9684 or Glenn Taylor @ 377-0727 or Susie Seipp @ 377-7415 or Norman Cone @ 377-2599. I also have to publicly give out a great big "thank you" to Snake a lifelong friend for his words of enouragement and advice, he has been a big help to me and countless others. Thank you everyone and good luck!
Hey Bruce , Hope all is going well. Good to see someone in your list thats onboard with the no fee thing. You have a good head on your shoulders.Watch your six. Lotsa' wolves out there.
Thanks Bruce. I just this morning received a copy of the notes from your first meeting and was given info about the 22nd. I intend to schedule it in if at all possible.

What is your target area? I am in Sec 25 T19 R9W -- on the west side of Smithwood about a mile or so WNW of Beech Speings Rd. Close enough for your group??

I have some questions about the effects of the local salt pillows and domes. I've lobbed a couple of questions on this subject to ShaleGeo, but he chose not to reply. Any chance there will be someone at your meeting to discuss something like that?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service