Pipeline may be key to determining where drilling will occur next.

I have been researching the pipelines in Webster Parish. The new wells should and are being permitted in close proximity to the pipeline network in the CV Field, Shongaloo, Ada, near Bistineau and will expand outwards.

I will post some maps I have found shortly.

Follow a river to a harbor and you will find port cities. Follow the pipeline and you may anticipate where the next mini hot spot might be. The gaps to be filled in later.

I talked with a gas pipeline engineer with Williams Pipeline and he told me the that the shale runs from Texas, through NWLA, Ark. Tenn. Kent. all the way to Pennsylvannia. I think the Northern and Southern portion of Webster is in the Shale. I hope.

All criticism is welcome for this will help refine this perspective.

Views: 42

Replies to This Discussion

I had trouble with the link.
This is a link to one of the pipelines under construction.
http://www.gulfcrossing.com/ProjectGC.aspx
I am looking at the little network of lines fingering off of a main line.

Great info. Thanks
I just read where chesapeake has ordered 13 new rigs for the shale all will be able to drill beyond 17,000 feet. they are to start arriving sometime this early fall through early summer of '09.
That will certainly speed things up. 13 more monsters, we better get ready.
Har, read about the following pipelines:

Centerpoint CP Pipeline (42")
Gulf South East Texas Mississippi Expansion (42")
Gulf South Gulf Crossing (42")
Kinder Morgan Midcontinent Express (42")

These are all recently built or under construction gas pipelines. They were originally built for Barnett Shale, East Texas & Woodford Shale production. As the Haynesville Shale developes additional pipelines will be required.
I have added some photos check them out.
This is great because I have two on my tract. One running N to South and one E to W. One with easement expansion just settled.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service