A friend of mine has a place on Johnson Rd. off 527, she is in Atlanta and wondering what companies are signing out there. Can anyone give me any information on what is going on out there.

Views: 5

Replies to This Discussion

From what I understand, when you contact these companies, they tell you they are not interested. Yet, they are swarming around like thieves in the night leasing up property like crazy. Tell your friend that they need to stay informed and don't jump at the first offer they give. This is a big play and the O&G know what they are doing. A lease is a binding contract that is real hard to wiggle out of, so make sure an attorney reviews it for your friend. Keep all eyes on the website and attend some meetings for your friend if possible. Snakestewart can answer most questions but I think he is getting a group together right now so he may be really busy! There are a lot of "negotiators" running around saying they will represent you for a cut of bonus money and royalties...BEWARE>they do little and take lots of money for doing it. This is your friend's money and they can negotiate their own lease without a mediator stealing what is rightfully theirs.
Snakestewart, Kassi and some of the others are very sharp. They can help you a lot. They know what some of these companies are doing to some unfortunate individuals, so they are willing to assist you.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service