I would like to know if anyone has revieved any money form any of the leases that you can actually spend.

Views: 13

Replies to This Discussion

The people that are dealing directly with drilling companies seem to be getting their money a lot faster then the ones that are leasing to middle men.I guess they hold your lease long enough to sell for a better profit and this seems to take a couple of months or longer ,in my cousins deal,anyway.By the time you cash something ,offers are up a couple grand and you feel duped,or at least you should because you most certainly have been!To answer your question, Yes , some have already spent all of their bonus money! shame,shame,shame!

I would have to have a bank draft or something along those lines before I sign.If they don't have the money on hand to cover my lease, they won't have the money to drill either.Stick with reps from big O & G for better results.Middleman is eating your profits, even if he is takeing real small bites!
we got a bank draft from petro . they finally sent a check by mail to the bank two weeks late according to the bank and the lawyer . they have refused to take the lease off the record even though we sent the late check back . not nice people . jn
How much did you lease for? thanks

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service