I spoke with someone representing Breitus (Sp?) and they are leasing these sections and planning on drilling. Petrohawk has also made us an offer. Has anyone leased their land in these sections? We are in Section 34 (on Bistineau) and have not leased yet.

Tags: Bistineau, Doyline, Webster

Views: 61

Replies to This Discussion

According to a friend who has leased land to petro near this area(section 31 I think)had an additional deal pulled from the table because they were not going to lease anymore for now.I am quite sure he is going to be irrate when he finds that out.Said they are going to drill 31.I will be glad to find out one way or another about my part of the country.Speculation makes me ill.Petro has grabbed larger landowners in last couple of weeks north of your location.Sec 29 & 21????
Has leasing around Doyline stopped or slowed? I have not heard of anybody leasing this week so.... I'm being nosey. Is Petrohawk strill trying to gobble up large tracts ?
Hello,Just heard today of a couple of signings for $6000.Not by the Hawk either! Things are starting to warm just a tad.PetroHawk did close on a big chunk that was agreed on in principle about 2 weeks ago.It will be interesting to see how things start to turn in the next couple of weeks.
petrohawk screwed us . we agreed to a lease and they gave us a bank draft for the bonus . eventually sent a check in the mail . unfortunately the fuel man wouldn't take a bank draft from us , he wanted money . petrohawk just wanted some more acreage to report to the stock market . they left us hanging and still haven't taken the lease off the record at the parish . do not do any deals with them unless they bring a bank check for your bonus . jn
Snake, I think we need to "stay the course!"
bridas is leasing sw of you . $5000 / ac we heard .

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service