I heard that the Ron Black pool was supposed to have their offer back on the 15th. Anyone heard what the offer was and who had the highest bid?

Views: 78

Replies to This Discussion

All I got was a shoulder shrug from a co-worker that through his name in the hat.
through , threw his name in the hat.
I was gonna let it slide.. :-)
I heard not until tuesady (8/19)
Does any one know how much of Ron Blacks taxes you are going to pay For him?
What I mean is, If you are given a check for your lease bonus and then turn
arround and give him a check for his 5% then you are going to have to pay
taxes onthe whole of the bonus plus his 5% because you received a check
in your name for the amount.
You can deduct his 5% because he rendered a service. Now on the other hand some of these people that are getting 5% to do it and the company cuts them a check, then the company will deduct it because they paid them.
I understand that this money is classified income because it is a lease. In this case with a sizeable amount will this 5% service be enough to overcome the adjusted gross income of the usually average tax payer so it can be used for a deduction? It looks scarey to me. I am just analizing the situation.
I can't answer that for you. In my situation I own a small business so we already itemize. You need to run that by a CPA.
I did she said theres no hope just dig deeper in your pocket or hold more back
I am ready for them to start talking about the rest of it (land that is). I have been told that we in townships 19 and 20 west
of dorcheat and south of the Cotton Valley field are sitting in
a real good area (several sources)
I've been told that we are in a really good area also. I 'm not trying to get into you business but make sure the CPA that you are using knows this field. I was using a CPA once that told me I couldn't deduct certain things that pertained to my business and I knew better, I had one hell of a tax bill according to his calculations, I took the taxes to another CPA that knew the field and wipe out most of what he said that I owned in a couple of minutes.
I got a good one that was highly recomended. She is in a firm that will also help out.hopefully i'm covered.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service