Hello everyone, just a quick note to remind everybody of the meeting at Beech Springs Church on hwy 80 east this friday at 6:30. We will be planning committees and assignments, hearing from speakers on various topics related to the shale, and signing more members to our growing group. Remember this is a no fee, no percent group we are banding together for the good of all to make a lease good for us and our children. If this sounds like something you would be interested in and would like more information, call Susie Seipp @ 377-7415 or Norman Cone @ 377-2599 or Bruce Bratton @ 377-9684. Your input is needed and welcome! Hope to see you there!

Tags: Beech, Springs, Webster

Views: 35

Replies to This Discussion

Will there be any speakers from the O & G companies? I am very interested in hearing from anyone from any of the o & g. I will be attending so I'll see you there.
O&G's are not the ones you need to be talking to. If you are going to be in the group with Bruce , then you need to get behind them 100%. Nothing good can come out of contact with the O&G's at this point. They are not paying , they are playing. They are slowing things down to try and keep offers from spiralling out of control. This will work on the eager beavers.Hope that the group you join has the forsight to dodge bad situations or you will get chewed up and spit out. I am not trying to be mean. This isn't a popularity contest either though. Get behind your group and show a solid front.Thanks and good luck.

P.S. To the schmuk that is taking our signs down.It is against the law to take private property even if it is posted on public right of ways ! We are installing digital game cameras in a couple of spots and will nail your hide to the wall if given the opportunity. That I promise. How weak is your effort that you would stoop to such a childish display of lashing out ? There are at least two plates that have been turned in for sign stealing in Bossier already. If you are old enough to drive all by yourself and would like to discuss this face to face , I am sure that we could attempt to dislodge the bur that is under your saddle. Thanks and have a good evening. Everyone but you , schmuk !
Snake....Save a sign for me.
Tom
Will do Mr. Tom !
No there will not be any speakers from the O & G companies. For this meeting, our main focus is in the group deciding what committees we need and establishing them. That is not to say there won't be some in the future, but now we want to organize and be better prepared for when we get to that stage of the process. Look forward to seeing you and your friends there!
Thank you Bruce for your reply. I am looking forward to your next meeting. Your organizers from the last meeting were very efficient and straightforward. I appreciate what ya'll are doing and hope I can help where you may need me.
Bruce, I think the meeting went well. I hope that will have a larger attendance at the next meeting. This web site is very informative. I like the fact that everyone likes to share their information. See you Tuesday.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service