Shale Related Topics (10,750)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

agreement to lease

what is the difference in an agreement to lease and actual lease agreement?

Started by smith1

0 Aug 27, 2008

Anyone in My area????

I am in Township 18 Range 14 Section 30. I was wanting to find out if anyone was in my area and if you have received any offers, or if ther…

Started by carol

12 Aug 27, 2008
Reply by Wilmer Sparks

ShreveCentre Coalition: does it exist?

Has anyone who has signed on with the SCC with a non-binding agreement (to allow negotiations on their behalf), heard anything from them? I…

Started by John Clifford

2 Aug 27, 2008
Reply by John Clifford

Section 22-T19N-R12W

Does anyone have any information on Section 22-T19N-R12W. Leasing or drilling activity?

Started by Jennifer

0 Aug 27, 2008

SEC 20 WELL OR NO WELL??

WE RECENTLY LEASED OUR LAND AND AT THE TIME WE WERE TOLD THAT THE WELL SITE HAD ALREADY BEEN FLAGGED OFF. IS THERE A WAY TO FIND OUT IF THI…

Started by Cassie

0 Aug 27, 2008

Bankruptcy

What if you filed a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy in 2000. It was discharged in 2001. I bought land in 2006 and is now in the process of signing a l…

Started by EASYMONEY

2 Aug 27, 2008
Reply by EASYMONEY

DRILLING ACTIVITY

ANY DRILLING INFORMATION FOE SECTION 32 T15N-R14W OR SECTION 18 T14N-R14W MEADOWLAKE SUBDIVISION IN GLOSTER AND COLLINSWOOD DRIVE IN STONEW…

Started by DANNY REAVES

2 Aug 26, 2008
Reply by DANNY REAVES

1/2 Price SWAMO Sign's

To whomever keeps taking our signs down at the entrance of Smithwood Subdivision in Minden , I would love to purchase back those signs for…

Started by Snake Stewart

27 Aug 26, 2008
Reply by Lrb2brnot2b

What about the Indian's? Water rights and concessions?

I ran across some info on federally protected lands and waterbodies, as well as lands reserved by Indian Tribes (registered or not) it goes…

Started by mooncookie

10 Aug 26, 2008
Reply by mooncookie

Got a letter today from Cajun Explorarion

Live on Palmetto in Lambert Park Want to pay me 25$ for a seismic survey. Could not care less about the 25$ They say the form should be r…

Started by william buckner

3 Aug 26, 2008
Reply by Pat

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service