Shale Related Topics (10,751)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Petrohawk and Chesapeake eventual merger

Has anyone heard this? I am hearing more and more from informed people. Could these 2 companies be working together behind the scenes and n…

Started by kittycatmama

7 Aug 16, 2008
Reply by po boy

Broadmoor Assoc. offer?

Has anyone heard if the ShreveportCentre Coal. (which includes broadmoor area and alot more) reached a deal? Im in that group and was just…

Started by Dawn

2 Aug 16, 2008
Reply by Dawn

When you have a lease agreement do you get a payment annually?

What if no oil is drilled or is non producing? Do you get a payment every year or is the bonus a one time thing?

Started by Jane T

25 Aug 16, 2008
Reply by Two Dogs, Pirate

Sub-divided section?????

What does it mean and what is it called when a section is divided? Is everyone in that section under separate leases or does everyone in th…

Started by Mom A1

12 Aug 16, 2008
Reply by Kassi

Questions for Landowner Attorney Panel at Bossier Bar Seminar

I hope that each of you will post questions that you want to have answered at the Bossier Bar Seminar. Please go to www.bossier.blogspot.co

Started by reg

3 Aug 16, 2008
Reply by Mom A1

Sec. 7 14 14 Desoto

Encana, Chesapeake, Petrohawk all have leases in this sec. now. Anyone heard of any drilling to come soon? My in-laws would like to see a w…

Started by kittycatmama

0 Aug 16, 2008

Bostwick Road

As for the Bostwick Rd. area, is anyone aware of anywork being done by Petrohawk or any of the other companies either on or just off that r…

Started by WindFall

3 Aug 16, 2008
Reply by Grice

Question regarding pooling?

I am SO glad I found this site. I live in Township 20 in Webster Parish. (Germantown Rd. area). I have 2 acres of land and I'm wondering if…

Started by Newb

15 Aug 16, 2008
Reply by Snake Stewart

Newcastle area has a deal...

The Newcastle group includes the Pines Edge, Edgewood, and Inverness Subdivisions. The Newcastle group is comprised of the following Sectio…

Started by Friend

0 Aug 16, 2008

Natural Gas Powered Vehicles

Back in the 90's the government made a law that cities , counties , states with a fleet of so many had to have so many of there vehicles on…

Started by Jed Clampett

14 Aug 15, 2008
Reply by Jed Clampett

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service