Shale Related Topics (10,821)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

percentage of pooled production unit

what percentage of a pooled production unit does a o&g company have to have in order to start drilling? I have heard 75%.is this standa…

Started by Raymond Mason

25 Jul 16, 2008
Reply by Kassi

Interesting article about CHK

The article is below. Shades of a Houston energy company a few years back.... ANALYSIS-Chesapeake Energy's ambitious plans stoke caution T…

Started by John Ledoux

8 Jul 16, 2008
Reply by herefordsnshale

$$your area and $$offers so far

this discussion will be closing soon please respond to $$$$$ Your Area & Your Lease offers As of July 14th $$$$$$ moving froward

Started by Coonman

248 Jul 16, 2008
Reply by louis jackson

Messenger Photo misleading!

Could someone please clear up this misinformation about this photo? Everyone was quick to assume this was the Messenger Well since it was u…

Started by Gizbeau N2

5 Jul 16, 2008
Reply by Deep Pockets

Montgomery Crossing Rd.

Patterson just stood a rig up at the end of Montgomery Crossing Rd. in Bossier Parish. I'm not sure if it a HS well or not. I will try to f…

Started by Muddigger

4 Jul 15, 2008
Reply by Snake Stewart

Is My Land Better ?

I have hinted in several different posts on several different sites about the possibility of a multiparish coalition.Is this something that…

Started by Snake Stewart

22 Jul 15, 2008
Reply by Snake Stewart

Map for South Bossier

Is there anywhere on line to see the locations for the South Bossier wells?

Started by Debbie

0 Jul 15, 2008

Have There Been Any Lease Offers In Natchitoches Parish? If so, Where are you located

I thought this might help those of us in Natchitoches Parish that aren't hearing much on the blogs yet. Any information for people like mys…

Started by Natch N3

13 Jul 15, 2008
Reply by Dreaming of riches

Choke Rate Explanation/Discussion

"Choke rates" are being discussed regularly with respect to the many wells that are being drilled and the reported wells to date. Can someo…

Started by Ladyoaks

1 Jul 15, 2008
Reply by Augetter

Pipeline Lease Rates?

I've seen on on other threads here where they were talking about "$200 a rod". But can't find it now. I'm talking about the the line from t…

Started by Bacon

16 Jul 14, 2008
Reply by Bobi Carr ("parker")

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service