Shale Related Topics (9,911)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dixon Services/ Ensight Energy Offer

I just received an offer from Dixon on behalf of Ensight Energy.  Has anyone done business with them and did you receive a fair price for y…

Started by Brandon J.

1 Sep 1
Reply by John Denison

BP

When is BP going to start permitting wells in the Haynesville Louisiana .  I think they are drilling in Texas.... Any information would be…

Started by John Smith

6 Sep 1
Reply by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

US-Natural-Gas-Power-Generation-Hits-Record

Some of us could use a little good news right now.  At least those of us who are mineral owners with properties producing NG. https://oilp…

Started by Steve P

0 Aug 31

Hurricane Laura - Good luck Shalers

Looks like hurricane Laura will have a big impact in the area.  Hunker down and let us know how your neck of the woods handles the storm.…

Started by dbob

12 Aug 31

I need help

I called up the DeSoto page and clicked "+Add a Discussion" typed everything in and clicked "Add Discussion" at the bottom but it is on the…

Started by full name

1 Aug 30

Haynesville Well Economics: Back of the Envelope Calculations

Recent site discussions have caused me to revisit potential economics based on 2nd quarter 2020 corporate presentations.  I am modeling 4 a…

Started by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

19 Aug 29
Reply by Rock Man

NYT: Big Oil Faded. Will Big Tech?

By Shira Vide / NYT "On Tech" Newsletter Less than a decade ago, Exxon Mobil was the most valuable company in the world. On Monday, it’s be…

Started by John Denison

0 Aug 27

San Augustine / Shelby County XTO & Blackstone

I have several hundred acres under lease to XTO (William Humphreys and JH Fox Survey).  The Humphreys survey has a single well (Borders Q)…

Started by j williams

2 Aug 24
Reply by Chloe

US LNG activity rebound pushes terminal feedgas deliveries to almost 5 Bcf/d

US LNG activity rebound pushes terminal feedgas deliveries to almost 5 Bcf/d Highlights Improving netbacks from Gulf Coast to Asia cited Fe…

Started by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

0 Aug 24

Need help on Hosston wells ...

Folks ... There is a company from Shreveport that is preparing to drill a Hosston well next to one of our Haynesville wells in Grand Cane.…

Started by gregory richardson

7 Aug 24

RSS

© 2020   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service